Windows 10: Cortana integration with Chromium Edge

Discus and support Cortana integration with Chromium Edge in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any plans to ship this feature to the Chromium Edge?? submitted by /u/soufiane60 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soufiane60, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Cortana integration with Chromium Edge

Is there any plans to ship this feature to the Chromium Edge??

submitted by /u/soufiane60
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/soufiane60, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Lentha Q Win User

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Cortana integration with Chromium Edge

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Cortana integration with Chromium Edge

1. Cortana integration with Chromium Edge - Similar Threads - Cortana integration Chromium

2. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Chromium: Hi All, * We have installed edge chromium 84.0.522.63 offline installer and it has upgraded the inbuilt microsoft edge. * Current edge chromium 84.0.522.63 got upgraded automatically after an update edg chromium 86.0.622.38 has got installed from windows update. *But...
  3. keepassxc integration into chromium based edge via extension

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keepassxc integration into chromium based edge via extension: I want to use KeePassXC version 2.5.4 on Windows 10 machine. Microsoft Edge chromium based Version 83.0.478.44 Official build 64-bit Now here is some problem, first see the screenshot where you can see that in installed app browser integration is done. [ATTACH] the...
  4. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: I installed Edge chromium 2 weeks ago and uninstalled it but when I am trying to install it again it's telling me Microsoft Edge works best with the latest Windows updates but there aren't updates available and I checked all day but no updates are appearing and I cannot...
  5. Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium?: Will Edge Chromium be pre-installed in future Windows 10 releases? Or, will it have to be installed manually? 154811
  6. Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium: Greetings, I am using the Edge Dev edition. I notice that the Stable edition is available. Two questions: -is there any advantage to moving to Stable? -if so, do I have to move my data, settings and extensions manually from Dev to Stable? Thanks, Graham 149521
  7. Casting With Edge Chromium

in Browsers and Email
    Casting With Edge Chromium: Installed the new Edge Chromium the other day and was wondering, is it not possible to cast to a Chromecast yet? I have tried many times and it cannot find any of my devices as to where Chrome finds them all. Thanks in advance. 149431
  8. edge chromium

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    edge chromium: [IMG] There is a black line under the address bar in 125% scales of 14'' 1080p display. How to fix it?Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/qacdjzk3yvv31.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=65c1cb22d0ad37849b55e15294bd0ce4d3e0f5cc submitted by /u/gui117 [link]...
  9. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: Edge Chromium is freezing and not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/ae638f53-c913-4a51-aa99-593145c4ddd7
  10. Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Chromium: I keep hearing that the new Edge browser is Chromium-based. So why doesn'y new computer have it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-chromium/14e2ed1f-a39e-4f23-b6dd-2fb44bb9eee2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when does the new edge browser come out

2. does chromium edge have cortana

3. edge chromium support cortana

4. how to change cortana to use the new chromium edge,
  5. when is microsoft chromium coming