Windows 10: Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open!

Discus and support Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open! in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Registration is now open for the Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016, Microsoft’s premier technical conference on Big Data & Analytics.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open!

Source: Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open! | Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 12, 2016
  2. misso Win User

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124263

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

L: Publisher details

Issues found

L: Some security settings are missing or have been changed

Some security settings are missing or have been changed

Fixed

Reset security settings

Completed

L: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Service registration is missing or corrupt

Fixed

Reset service registration

Completed

misso, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Anyone successful getting Cortana to search their harddrives?

Hello Erin,

Cortana is our intelligent digital assistant. The more we use it, the more intelligent it will be. However, there are some instances that it can't recognize the things we want to do with our computer.

For further assistance with your concern, we suggest that you refer to the list of steps provided on this

link
    . This page contains basic troubleshooting steps that can resolve Cortana issues.

Please let us know how it goes.

Lawrence Lib, Apr 12, 2016
Thema:

Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open!

1. Cortana Intelligence Workshop 2016 – Registration is Open! - Similar Threads - Cortana Intelligence Workshop

2. cortana not opening apps

in Cortana
    cortana not opening apps: I am not able to open apps using cortana. It is showing - "sorry, I am not equipped to do that" . May be some settings error, but till now I am not able to find any source to rectify this problem. No clarity is there ,,,how to solve this problem....
  3. Greetings workshop 2.0.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Greetings workshop 2.0.: Norton added life lock to my computer and I haven't been able to use my greeting workshop since. It is saying " I am having trouble with a data base" and will not let me into the hundreds of projects I have created and saved. I miss this program sooooo much, I used it...
  4. cortana opening apps

in Cortana
    cortana opening apps: When I ask cortana to open up Netflix or spotify, or any app, it says: okay, opening 'that app' but next she doesn't open that app but opens settings for me: Language & time. All my language options are for united states, but only my time is from the time zone of paris. I...
  5. Program - Greetings Workshop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Program - Greetings Workshop: Please advise a replacement program or if an upgraded version is available for Greetings Workshop for Windows 10 on a HP Pavilion computer. The version 2 CD for Printable Projects is not being recognized....
  6. Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 Calendar Integration with Cortana: Hi guys, How can I change my default 'Calendar' app to use my Outlook 2016? So that when say "Hey Cortana", she can make appointments to my calendar managed by Outlook 2016? Thanks 19343
  7. Using Cortana Intelligence in HoloLens Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Using Cortana Intelligence in HoloLens Applications: Telemetry plays an important role when you operationalize new experiences/apps that span the web, mobile and IoT, including new gadgets such as the Microsoft HoloLens. The abundance of data that is made available can help developers monitor and track system health and usage...
  8. Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana Skills Kit empowers developers to build intelligent experience: Today, we are pleased to announce the public preview of the Cortana Skills Kit which allows developers to easily create intelligent, personalized experiences for Cortana. Our vision for Cortana has always been to create a digital personal assistant that’s available to...
  9. Build Tour registration now open

in Windows 10 News
    Build Tour registration now open: Build Tour registration now open Our international Windows app developers and ISVs are invited to attend a local Build Tour event, where you will hear the best of the Build 2016 and meet folks from the Windows engineering and product management teams. Registration is...
  10. Registration for Build 2015 opens Jan. 22

in Windows 10 News
    Registration for Build 2015 opens Jan. 22: Microsoft will enable developers to do some amazing things in 2015. Our shift to a mobile-first, cloud-first company is in full swing. You can already see a new developer opportunity emerging from the changes we’ve announced for Windows, Azure and our developer tools,...