Windows 10: Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

Discus and support Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can search files, but no interest search in Cortana. I'm connected to the internet. I noticed this today after the new cumulative update. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrownianMotion, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

I can search files, but no interest search in Cortana. I'm connected to the internet. I noticed this today after the new cumulative update.

Anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it?

:)

BrownianMotion, Aug 31, 2016
  2. RachH. Win User

"Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." Is this an error with connectivity, or is it something different?

Cortana's being buggy. When I say "Hey Cortana", she responds with "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." Do you know how to help?

RachH., Aug 31, 2016
  3. Cortana "interests not available at the moment"

Finding that Cortana gave me nothing new...just a collection of information, already available on my PC, but in a concise panel, while ZA gave me superior protection, I opted to abandon Cortana and remain with ZA. Perhaps they will work out their relationship
    problems. Meanwhile I'll keep the doors locked. I did notice however that even when I "turn Cortana off" Task Manager shows 40 MB of RAM dedicated to Cortana's usage; though since it isn't' working, one has to wonder what Cortana is actually doing.

TimMcFarlane, Aug 31, 2016
  4. Whatphoeb Win User

Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

Update your security info for Microsoft account you were logged into, it will works.

Whatphoeb, Aug 31, 2016
  5. This issue fixed itself after a restart.

BrownianMotion, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

1. Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment" - Similar Threads - Cortana Interests aren't

2. Fingerprint sign in not available at the moment.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint sign in not available at the moment.: Huawei D15AMD Ryzen 53500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sign-in-not-available-at-the-moment/9f58a5f8-1ef7-465d-84b9-b138c85770ed
  3. Fingerprint sign in not available at the moment.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fingerprint sign in not available at the moment.: Huawei D15AMD Ryzen 53500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fingerprint-sign-in-not-available-at-the-moment/9f58a5f8-1ef7-465d-84b9-b138c85770ed
  4. No news and interest available in 21h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No news and interest available in 21h2: Hi,I clean installed Windows 10 version 21h2 build 19044.1415 a week ago and there is no toggle for news and interests in the taskbar at all.I have tried to install the KB updates from the Microsoft Catalogue which would bring news and interests however those installs would...
  5. No news and interest available in 21h2

in Windows 10 Customization
    No news and interest available in 21h2: Hi,I clean installed Windows 10 version 21h2 build 19044.1415 a week ago and there is no toggle for news and interests in the taskbar at all.I have tried to install the KB updates from the Microsoft Catalogue which would bring news and interests however those installs would...
  6. Cortana - "Thanks for taking an interest!"

in Cortana
    Cortana - "Thanks for taking an interest!": Tried to install Cortana because it didn't come "preinstalled" on my default account. However I opened an another account as an admin, Cortana works there. Windows 10 build: 1909 no update because windows 10 20h2 is unstable...
  7. Interests aren't available at the moment!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Interests aren't available at the moment!: When I open up my computer and type in the website I require, such as Daily Mail, etc, it tells me "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment". How do I solve this problem. I have rung BT and they say there is nothing wrong with the Wi...
  8. Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing

in Cortana
    Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing: I have set daily timed reminders such as "remind me to do this at 1:30 p.m. on weekdays," and the reminders are still active as "Upcoming" or "Later" in my Cortana journal, but after I log out of my computer they remain in the journal and never give notifications. I am...
  9. Cortana cards / interests

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana cards / interests: I have been miffed that the interests usually in cortana have been missing since upgrading to 1803. Now I found out they are being moved to action Center. Except , they are not showing in there. No weather, no news headlines, no traffic like we were used to. Not on any of our...
  10. Cortana interests aren't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana interests aren't showing: Well, i upgraded to win 10 then did a clean install. Everything works great, except Cortana's interests. Whenever i click on the taskbar i get "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." All the voice commands work great though, i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. interests arent available at the moment

2. Cortana interests not available at the moment solved window 10

3. why are intersts not available

4. windows 10 mobile cortana not showing interests,
  5. cortana says interests arent available,
  6. cortana interests arent available available at the moment,
  7. cortana interests not available,
  8. cortana interest arent avalibale yet,
  9. cortana interests not showing,
  10. you tube interests arent available at the moment