Windows 10: Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

Discus and support Cortana is Buffering and Buffering in Cortana to solve the problem; When I try to sign in Cortana is just Buffering and nothing is happening can any one help me , please [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RavinderBrar1, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

When I try to sign in Cortana is just Buffering and nothing is happening can any one help me ,

please

Cortana is Buffering and Buffering 2defae93-8599-4421-8ed2-5980c68a2fdb?upload=true.png

:)

RavinderBrar1, Dec 7, 2020

2. Buffer memory?

Hey, I have been researching a little more about hard drives lately, and I noticed there is a specification line that lists the amount of buffer memory. Can someone tell me more about what this means and what its use is and is the different between 8 and 16MB buffer memory substantial?

demonbrawn, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Mishima_ Win User
    sihost.exe BUFFER OVERFLOW

I am having major issues with my sihost.exe process running on my local after upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 10. After examining the errors on my pc, I see sihost showing BUFFER OVERFLOW result when attempting to RegQueryValue on Cortana values. My
    start menu is unresponsive and things such as opening File Explorer are taking an incredibly long time. I haven't attempted a system restore from safe mode but this is my next step.

Example:

Operation: RegQueryValue

Result: BUFFER OVERFLOW

Path: HKCU\Software\Classes\Extensions\ContractId\Windows.BackgroundTasks\PackageId\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.4.8.176_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy\ActivatableClassId\CortanaUI.AppXd4tad4d57t4wtdbnnmb8v2xtzym8c1n8.mca\Description

Mishima_, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

buffering

If you are watching online videos, buffering refers to just the phone still downloading the videos. If this does not happen to you on PCs, then it just means that the PC is downloading the video faster than the playback speed. This happening on the 5800
    means that the video is being downloaded slower than the playback speed. Just download the entire video before watching and then there would be no buffering.

chanchan05, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Cortana is Buffering and Buffering

1. Cortana is Buffering and Buffering - Similar Threads - Cortana Buffering Buffering

2. Video buffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video buffering: On some sites, especially ones using JW player/Upcloud video buffers very badly while on others it is as smooth as it can be, it has been like this for the pass week on multiple sites, Do any ideas what might be causing this?...
  3. AirPods buffering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods buffering: I have recently bought the hp pavilion and when I connect any sort of earphones via Bluetooth and watch something on my laptop the sound seems to buffer through my earphones it’s like it’s being paused and played very fast I don’t really know how to explain it but I’ve tried...
  4. AirPods buffering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods buffering: I have recently bought the hp pavilion and when I connect any sort of earphones via Bluetooth and watch something on my laptop the sound seems to buffer through my earphones it’s like it’s being paused and played very fast I don’t really know how to explain it but I’ve tried...
  5. AirPods buffering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Audio Buffer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Buffer.: So how do i find the option to change my audio buffer? Im looking all around in my setting for the option to change my audio buffer but i cant seem to find it. submitted by /u/YeeYeeBeep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdvo2x/audio_buffer/
  7. buffering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    buffering: hello I am trying to watch videos from an internet teaching school. The videos I need to watch keep buffering and I am missing important information. I have upgraded the internet but it is still happening. Also i have deleted some email addresses that i do not use any...
  8. Slow Buffering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow Buffering: I'm having problems with very slow static buffering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-buffering/33b5cae1-2c20-423d-b738-c7cdabc35741
  9. Buffering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buffering: I've been experiencing the buffer effect on most video formats. Interrupts the signal and causes havoc on a computers data banks, or so to speak. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buffering/a43c3b4d-3ce8-41b4-ad79-3e26c61ed4fe
  10. Videos is Buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos is Buffering: Everything was OK but suddenly my video in Edge started constantly buffering or playing in a slow motion. I restarted the PC or tied to do something with GPU or software but it didn’t help. Why does this issue come up and how to fix it?...