Windows 10: Cortana Is gone

Discus and support Cortana Is gone in Cortana to solve the problem; My Cortana disappeered it is not in my apps either i Looked online but i got no answer that would work can someone help me please... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Soren Wells, May 22, 2020.

1. Cortana Is gone

My Cortana disappeered it is not in my apps either i Looked online but i got no answer that would work can someone help me please

:)

Soren Wells, May 22, 2020

2. cortana notebook icon gone

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

The above issue may occur due to improper application settings set on the PC.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if the issues fixes.

Method 1: In order to enable the Notebook icon in
    Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

• To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:
    • Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Reference: Why is Cortana not available for me on Windows 10?

Method 2: No microphone icon showing in Cortana.

You does not see a microphone on launching Cortana because the settings is turned off in your profile. Turning Cortana settings on will show the microphone icon in your user account.

To turn on the Cortana settings, follow steps from Hey Cortana! Section of the link below and check if the changes are effective.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-what-is-cortana

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query regarding windows, we would assist you happily.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, May 22, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 22, 2020
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Is gone

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Cortana Is gone

1. Cortana Is gone - Similar Threads - Cortana gone

2. Cortana is gone in win 10 1809

in Cortana
    Cortana is gone in win 10 1809: So for some reason cortana i guess got uninstalled by something. And i cant get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-gone-in-win-10-1809/08ae4df0-c332-46fa-82e2-5e9a26ed3c5a
  3. Cortana is gone in win 10 1809

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana is gone in win 10 1809: So for some reason cortana i guess got uninstalled by something. And i cant get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-gone-in-win-10-1809/08ae4df0-c332-46fa-82e2-5e9a26ed3c5a
  4. Cortana is gone in win 10 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana gone?

in Cortana
    Cortana gone?: Hi there, I try to activate Cortana on my Surface Book 3, but without success. I tried all the tipps on the internet, even tried to reinstall Cortana. But nothing works out. Windows 10, Latest updates. Any hints? Win + s does not open Cortana no Cortana Setting in...
  6. Cortana missing, searchUI.exe gone, Start Menu crashes

in Cortana
    Cortana missing, searchUI.exe gone, Start Menu crashes: Hello everyone, I'm a part of Windows Insider Programme and I do not know if that influences my issue in any way. I own a Dell XPS 9560 with 19041.84 build. I already went back on the update when I realised there was something wrong, but it did not help. Now I have all the...
  7. Cortana: Try to respond only to me option gone as of recent update

in Cortana
    Cortana: Try to respond only to me option gone as of recent update: I am very confused. I looked this problem up on the internet, and it only showed results for when the "Try to respond only to me" option is grayed out. However, my problem is not that it's grayed out. My problem is that the feature is missing completely. Is this only...
  8. This isn't a question so much a statement: I want Cortana gone!!!!!!!!

in Cortana
    This isn't a question so much a statement: I want Cortana gone!!!!!!!!: Microsoft stop ramming things like Cortana down my throat! I should be able to turn it off if I don't want it. Bring back the basic search tool if that's what it takes but get Cortana off my machine!!!!!! I'm a customer and I don't want it!!!!!!!!!! Why am I required to...
  9. Cortana not fully gone in 1803

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not fully gone in 1803: Hello, Just upgraded to 1803 and found the tweaks used to remove Cortana in 1709 aren't fully working in 1803. I'm getting Cortana popups looking to get out to the internet (we use a proxy server). I get the popups when opening the Start Menu and/or the Search pane. Any...
  10. Cortana Gone is my next goal. Disable yes, but also rem lang files.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cortana Gone is my next goal. Disable yes, but also rem lang files.: I'm on a small mission to create a process list to shrink Win 10, for use on small Atom X5 Z8350 PCs (2GB/32GB). I have the installed size down to 12.9GB. (Including: CCleaner, MS Access 2007 Runtime, MS.Net framework, Opera browser). The one final feature I want to...