Windows 10: Cortana is not giving me my reminders on my Invoke.

Discus and support Cortana is not giving me my reminders on my Invoke. in Cortana to solve the problem; Everything is working correctly on my Invoke other than Cortana has stopped giving me my reminders. I can set them up on the Invoke just fine and they... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BobWallerick, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Cortana is not giving me my reminders on my Invoke.

Everything is working correctly on my Invoke other than Cortana has stopped giving me my reminders. I can set them up on the Invoke just fine and they show up on my computer and phone (I think even on my Band..?).

I have two Invokes and Cortana is misbehaving like this on both of them. I have thoroughly checked all of my settings and can see no reason that this would have randomly stopped working.

:)

BobWallerick, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana is not giving me my reminders on my Invoke.

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Cortana is not giving me my reminders on my Invoke.

1. Cortana is not giving me my reminders on my Invoke. - Similar Threads - Cortana giving reminders

2. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Cortana
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  3. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  4. cortana doesn't remind my anymore

cortana doesn't remind my anymore: Cortana lists my reminders, but doesn't actually remind me when the time comes. Miss a lot of things because of this. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-remind-my-anymore/680d2d04-698c-4a35-89ea-2e668cacee04
  5. Harmon Kardon Invoke 4 units. Cortana reminders recently stopped working on all Invoke units.

in Cortana
    Harmon Kardon Invoke 4 units. Cortana reminders recently stopped working on all Invoke units.: I have 4 Harmon Kardon Invoke units which use MS Cortana as the digital assistant. I have had them for 2 1/2 years and they always worked fine for reminders. Lately past week or two, give or take, I am not getting my reminders on any of my Invoke speakers anymore. Cortana...
  6. "Remind me" is broken in Cortana

in Cortana
    "Remind me" is broken in Cortana: This morning I tried asking Cortana to remind me to do something when I got home, a feature I use some some regularity, but she appears to simply not know how to 'remind me' of things anymore. Any variation of asking her to remind me of something instead results in a...
  7. Cortana Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Invoke: Cortana stopped working correctly on the invoke as of 7/27. When I ask for the forcast, I get the definition of forcast. If I'm more specific Iike what is the current temperature I get the I can't help with that. This happens on all 3cof my Invokes...
  8. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  9. My Invoke doesnt give me the weather

My Invoke doesnt give me the weather: Hi, I set up my Invoke and for the first week when I asked for the weather it will give me the information just asking "hey Cortana whats the weather right now or what the weather for tomorrow". And She answers with the weather information Now when I ask for the weather...
  10. Cortana Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Invoke: Alarm does not go off at requested time. I set alarm for 5:50 Am . Alarm goes off at 8:50 am. Invoke will verify Alarm is sr.et at 550, if request time, time will be correct. I have factory reset with same results...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invoke not announcing reminders

2. stop invoke from giving reminders

3. invoke not announce reminders