Windows 10: Cortana is not showing my schedule

Discus and support Cortana is not showing my schedule in Cortana to solve the problem; I have a new computer at a new company and when I ask Cortana what my schedule is for today it answers that I have nothing scheduled, even though I do... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MarcKennedy, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Cortana is not showing my schedule

I have a new computer at a new company and when I ask Cortana what my schedule is for today it answers that I have nothing scheduled, even though I do have appointments. I am signed in under my work account.

Please help!

:)

MarcKennedy, Dec 22, 2020

2. Change Work Schedule In Cortana

Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to tap/click on Cortana, go to settings and in the things to do list check for task scheduler and check if you can make the changes to the task.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to disable and enable Cortana again and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Task scheduler user account list includes user accounts that have already been deleted from the computer.

Thanks for providing the results of the troubleshooting steps we provided. Since the credentials are still showing up in task scheduler, we suggest that you follow the steps below to check the entries in the credential manager and delete the entries manually:

• Type the words Credential Manager in Cortana or the search box.
    • From the list of results select Credential Manager
    • From this screen, you can manage Web Credentials and
      Windows Credentials

Once you have the screen open verify if any of the credentials you saw in task scheduler is present and manually delete them.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Cortana is not showing my schedule

What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Since when are you facing this issue?

2) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

3) Check if your Windows is up-to-date by going to Settings >
    Update and Security
    > Windows Updates and install all the Windows Updates if there are any.

Meanwhile, try the below steps and reset Cortana once.

Step 1: Press the Windows key and the S
    key from your keyboard and click on the Notebook icon that is there on the vertical bar at the left side.

Step 2: Then, click on Settings > Then, toggle the
    On/Off Switch and turn off Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more.

Step 3: Restart the computer once and turn on Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more. again and check for the issue.

You may also refer Cortana is your truly personal digital assistantand
    What is Cortana?for more information on Cortana.

You can also refer
    Enroll in the Calendar.help preview and let Cortana schedule your meetings
    and

What's new in Cortana
    see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Cortana is not showing my schedule

1. Cortana is not showing my schedule - Similar Threads - Cortana showing schedule

2. Cortana not showing in settings.

in Cortana
    Cortana not showing in settings.: Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many guides told me to go to the 'cortana and search' settings in the settings app. Due to this, I'm not able to make cortana respond...
  3. Cortana not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana not showing in settings.: Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many guides told me to go to the 'cortana and search' settings in the settings app. Due to this, I'm not able to make cortana respond...
  4. Cortana not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I created a Scheduled Task to shut down my PC.. Not showing up in Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I created a Scheduled Task to shut down my PC.. Not showing up in Task Scheduler: I ran Task Scheduler as Admin, created a one time task by going to Actions > Start a Program > Typed ion shutdown with -s option. Even a refresh in task scheduler does not show my created task in Active Tasks. I have checked show hidden, still nothing. In...
  6. My cortana search shows blank results

in Cortana
    My cortana search shows blank results: Today I noticed my cortana search looks completely different. When I go to type in my search box, I get blank results, no matter what I type. I have verified that Windows has indexed nearly 50,000 items for windows search. How can i fix this? My first picture shows what...
  7. What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana showing me my Buffalo Bills scheduled game: Cortana used to display a card with the Bills upcoming schedule. It seems to have stopped doing that. What happened to it? Another feature dropped?...
  8. cortana scores and schedule

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana scores and schedule: On my 2 machines I have Man Utd as my fave sports team. ALl the options are on for info within Cortana. Both machines always diligently display the next fixture in Cortana's summary on the start menu. However, one machine has an extra option for 'Scores and Schedule' which...
  9. Should File History Schedule show up in Task Scheduler?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Should File History Schedule show up in Task Scheduler?: I've had issues with File History ever since upgrading to the Anniversary windows 10 Pro. I can manually Run File History. It also saves a few times a day, even though I have it set for the default 1 hour. Should there be an entry of some kind in Task Scheduler...
  10. Cortana showing on my Laptop not my Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana showing on my Laptop not my Desktop: After a bit more browsing I found this link How to enable Cortana if you're using Windows 10 outside the U.S. - Neowin -------------------------------ORIGINAL POST------------------------------- So last night I was bothered to install Windows 10 9926 on my laptop, and...