Windows 10: Cortana is not working on my computer?

Discus and support Cortana is not working on my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a Surface Pro 3. When I first enabled Cortana, she worked perfectly. Now, if I click on the mic to talk to Cortana, my start menu just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SolShadows, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Cortana is not working on my computer?

I am using a Surface Pro 3. When I first enabled Cortana, she worked perfectly. Now, if I click on the mic to talk to Cortana, my start menu just appears black and crashes. If I say Hey Cortana, no response. Does anybody know how to fix this.

:)

SolShadows, Jul 31, 2015
  2. farby Win User

cortana is not working on my phone lumia535

You are wrong ..

It does. Don't contradict yourself. The example is provided by you only that by changing the regional and other related settings one can get Cortana. Similarly other features get affected.

farby, Jul 31, 2015
  3. cortana is not working on my phone lumia535

Changing region and the settings doesn't effect the phone and the apps.

MCCshreyas, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

Cortana is not working on my computer?

1. Cortana is not working on my computer? - Similar Threads - Cortana working computer

2. Cortana crashing my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana crashing my computer: I opened cortana by accident and it crashed my computer and I don’t know what to do because it is not starting. (Picture in the comments) submitted by /u/Blitzwing33 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l9x3j4/cortana_crashing_my_computer/
  3. My cortana is not working or responding

in Cortana
    My cortana is not working or responding: Please help me my cortana is not working when i open it says that some speech packages are needed to finish but when i go to download speech packages it says that you cannot download that speech packages...
  4. Computer Cortana?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer Cortana?: Hello, friends, how do I get the Cortana image (screenshot) out of the "active applications" window. It cannot be deleted, Cortana is deactivated and I don't remember what I clicked on. Can any of you help me? Thanks a lot. Hans-Jörg [ATTACH] Computer Cortana?
  5. my cortana voice not working

in Cortana
    my cortana voice not working: my cortana voice not working how solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-cortana-voice-not-working/61908486-0874-41ce-a02a-1bf9a9d75818
  6. My Cortana not working

in Cortana
    My Cortana not working: My Cortana not working and its a new laptop. it was working fine for few days and now it says not available in Canada? week before it was ok? Please advise -Thx RD...
  7. Cortana in my computer is not working

in Cortana
    Cortana in my computer is not working: I did not find Cortana. My country is Vietnamese. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-in-my-computer-is-not-working/02785afa-02ac-47bc-9e0f-fadc14ddc566"
  8. Cortana searches internet, not my computer

in Cortana
    Cortana searches internet, not my computer: Since upgrading to Windows 10 1903 on a Windows 10 Home desktop, Cortana automatically searches the internet for entries I make in the Search window. HP tech support has spent two hours trying to fix this problem. Short of spending $120 CDN approx to upgrade to the Pro...
  9. trying to search my computer files with cortana...it's not working

in Cortana
    trying to search my computer files with cortana...it's not working: possible simple solutions appreciated ! Windows 10 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-search-my-computer-files-with-cortanaits/4a1c61ea-6ff2-4ff1-83a4-e789ee5eded1"
  10. My Cortana search is not working

in Cortana
    My Cortana search is not working: When I say "Hey Cortana" and pose a question or command it works just fine --but I don't like to use the microphone, I like to type in my question and this has always worked. Recently this function quit working and now I get error message that says "preview is not available...