Windows 10: Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version

Discus and support Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello,My Cortana is not working, when i type something like " google " cortana doesn't search anything like a white boxso yeah can anyone help me ?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by mehdy73, Jun 25, 2021.

1. mehdy73 Win User

Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version

Hello,My Cortana is not working, when i type something like " google " cortana doesn't search anything like a white boxso yeah can anyone help me ?

:)

mehdy73, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Jun 25, 2021
  3. Cortana not working properly on version 1607

i'm running on version 1607 windows 10 build 14393.51

1.) when i say hey cortana / and activate cortana it just shows the glowing cortana icon and also cortana is not working properly on the lock screen

2.) i couldn't see any error code.

please help

JirehLa-ab, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version

Cortana not working properly on version 1607

Hi Jireh,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact issue you are facing with accessing the Cortana on your computer?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?

If you are facing any issues with accessing Cortana, I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Please be informed that registry edits are not recommended for the users to perform.

Registry disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that
    you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer to the below article to backup and restore the registry in Windows:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

Note: The above links applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Cortana for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version

1. Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version - Similar Threads - Cortana working 1607

2. windows 10 version 1607

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 version 1607: My computer has been in storage for awhile, When i got it out and turned it on it started updates automatically. My problem is I am on version 1607 and update is taking it to version 20h2.. The system is locking up and wont upgrade. Is there a need to upgrade in window...
  3. Windows 10 Version 1607 remote desktop connection not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Version 1607 remote desktop connection not working: [ATTACH] I have multiple Win 10 Version 1607Enterprise and Pro computers that when people try to RDP into them, they get the remote desktop cannot connect message. I have made changes in the registry, group policy, restarted/started remote services, and updated the computer...
  4. Issue with Windows 10 version 1607

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Windows 10 version 1607: The option ‘show window side by side’ is not responding but it shows window stacked. I have Windows 10 version 1607. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/issue-with-windows-10-version-1607/e843b827-3494-43ef-9035-04d04e39c0c4
  5. Windows 10 version 1607 will not load

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 version 1607 will not load: Have Lenovo v570 and 2 nights ago MS pushed update version 1607 for windows 10. PC had basically a black screen with blue Windows logo in center of screen with a small spinning wheel like in lower center. I let the go for several hours and then pushed to old power button. PC...
  6. Windows 10, version 1607

Windows 10, version 1607: After this update I have a Windows-Old folder, 17.6 gig. Can this folder be deleted? Happy with update and will not go back to 1511. 64037
  7. Windows 10 update to version 1607

Windows 10 update to version 1607: I did not know the "Anniversary Update" would install, like, Windows 11. (may well have been) I first had issues with the update error 'Can't yada, yada due to USB device. I found a reg fix for that. Loaded the update and it took like forever. OK, finally finished and last...
  8. stuck on windows version 1607

stuck on windows version 1607: Just to start Please speak in lamens terms cuz im not very smart with computers, but im currently stuck on windows version 1607 (OS Build 14393.1480). I'm running win 10 pro. I tried downloading the standalone installers and it just says they are not available for me. Please...
  9. Windows 10 1607 Version Issues with Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1607 Version Issues with Drives: Is anyone else having issues with 1607? Mine is that I lose data within folders on a drive. When I reboot, the drive disappears. I have switched cables and Sata slots and it is still the same. I am running a WD Red NAS 6 TB drive. I have installed it into another Windows 10...
  10. Windows Store Won't Work on Windows 10 Version 1607

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Won't Work on Windows 10 Version 1607: So I wanted to try out Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but It's not downloading. All the time it just gets stuck at some point of downloading the game, and currently its stuck at Downloading 21.62 GB of 21.62 GB. I selected a drive with 120GB of storage available, so it should have...