Windows 10: Cortana is nowhere to be found...

Discus and support Cortana is nowhere to be found... in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello! I have a few simple questions. Is Cortana available in the Philippines? Because I can't seem to find her anywhere in my laptop. If yes, is there... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Jef DavorAraral, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Cortana is nowhere to be found...

Hello! I have a few simple questions. Is Cortana available in the Philippines? Because I can't seem to find her anywhere in my laptop. If yes, is there anyway to easily find her? I've tried all the obvious options like using the search bar, device manager, etc. Still no Cortana except for the Cortana Speech. If it's unavailable here in the Philippines do you have any idea when it will come out?

Thanks and have a great day!

:)

Jef DavorAraral, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Cortana is nowhere to be found...

Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Cortana is nowhere to be found...

1. Cortana is nowhere to be found... - Similar Threads - Cortana nowhere found

2. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry: So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is...
  3. EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EMDMgmt nowhere to be found in the Registry: So I wanted to enable readyboost on my laptop but it says that my laptop is already fast enough and all of the ways to enable readyboost forcefully include a folder in the registry 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\EMDMgmt' but the EMDMgmt is...
  4. There's a threat in my virus protection that's nowhere to be found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's a threat in my virus protection that's nowhere to be found: So I usually do my periodic scans and it shows that there's a threat but then when I look into the details and try to track it, it's nowhere to be found...
  5. There's a threat in my virus protection that's nowhere to be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There's a threat in my virus protection that's nowhere to be found: So I usually do my periodic scans and it shows that there's a threat but then when I look into the details and try to track it, it's nowhere to be found...
  6. Bluetooth nowhere to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth nowhere to be found.: Hi! I recently reinstalled Windows on my laptop, my laptop has bluetooth inbuilt and was working flawlessly before the reset, I installed windows through flash drive and I had no problem doing that. I cannot find bluetooth at Device manager, here are the steps are followed...
  7. Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help? Friend in friendlist XBOX nowhere to be found...: I tried to add a new friend to my XBOX account, he got the message and accepted my friendship but when I check my friends list he is nowhere to be found. The XBOX app says that he's already my friend in my friends list but I can't find him. So what can be the matter? I have...
  8. Cortana notebook not found

in Cortana
    Cortana notebook not found: I am using Windows 10 Pro edition not educational in the jordan and my account and regon are usa and using my microsoft account with cortana, Windows 10 is completely updated, and when opening cortana, there is no notebook - only sign out, settings, feedback, and about. All...
  9. Windows Is Nowhere To Be Found After Booting Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Is Nowhere To Be Found After Booting Up: I have a 3 year old Dell desktop that was working fine approx. 6 months ago. I powered off my PC and did not return to power back on until yesterday. After powering on I will get the screen which displays the date & time on the bottom left & Wifi reception on the bottom...
  10. Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Setpoint nowhere to be found.: Did a clean Windows 10 install yesterday, and installed the latest Logitech setpoint. After the installation it stated that I can edit settings for my mouse or keyboard by clicking the setpoint tile in the start menu. Well it is not there, and I cannot even find where it was...