Windows 10: Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....

Discus and support Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update .... in Cortana to solve the problem; I have tried everything posted in the previous thread about going into the Task Manager and ending task, then trying to 'reinstall via the power shell... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Brian1911, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Brian1911 Win User

Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....

I have tried everything posted in the previous thread about going into the Task Manager and ending task, then trying to 'reinstall via the power shell admin ' but it did not work.
    I have also tried just restarting my pc after ending the task and that did not work.
    The pc is a Lenovo with Windows 10 and all current updates.
    Any other suggestions?
    Inside the task manager it shows as ' suspended' All Cortana says she can access is " Apps and nothing more.

:)

Brian1911, Sep 7, 2020

2. Cortana Suspended.

Hi SanyaShabbag

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

You can read the following link that contains various steps or suggestions for solving your problem >

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Sep 7, 2020
  3. 杨建文 Win User
    Cortana reminders not working, RemindersServer's gets suspended

I can now create reminders in cortana but they won't show up at the time set before, and they still remains in the reminders list. I've seen lots of the same problem posted in microsoft forum and tried(checked) turning on locations, reopen cortana, update
    windows and so on but still not work. I checked the task manager-details, found that RemindersServer, which is inside the \Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy folder, shows suspend under its status. Sometimes RemindersServer is running but if I set a reminder
    it becomes suspended when it's the time I set before.

杨建文, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....

Cortana is Suspended and not working

In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve system performance. How to get rid of this?

Sabareeswaran Kuladeivamani, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....

1. Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update .... - Similar Threads - Cortana suspended working

2. Quick Assist not working since latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist not working since latest update: Another Windows update and another feature stops working.This time it is Quick Assist, which just hangs. I tried uninstalling through WIN+I, but it continues to hang without the option to reinstall.Also, does anyone know how to permanently stop updates? Each time I disable...
  3. Quick Assist not working since latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist not working since latest update: Another Windows update and another feature stops working.This time it is Quick Assist, which just hangs. I tried uninstalling through WIN+I, but it continues to hang without the option to reinstall.Also, does anyone know how to permanently stop updates? Each time I disable...
  4. Quick Assist not working since latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cortana is suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana is suspended: I've been looking why it wasn't working for the past year but couldn't find anything 'till I saw it in task manager with wrote with an italic font "suspended". How do I "unsuspend" it? submitted by /u/minecraft_weeb [link] [comments]...
  6. cortana is not working on lockscreen since 2004 update

in Cortana
    cortana is not working on lockscreen since 2004 update: hi my cortana is not working on lockscreen . what i will do? cortana is not working after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-not-working-on-lockscreen-since-2004/1f24a534-991d-401c-85a9-548bf9418369
  7. Cortana Suspended.

in Cortana
    Cortana Suspended.: Hello, Last week I noticed that Cortana suddenly couldn't connect to the internet anymore. It made no sense since my internet works fine. But then I took a look at the task manager and saw a green leaf in front of Cortana. This suspension will no lift even when I launch. I...
  8. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  9. Cortana is Suspended and not working

in Cortana
    Cortana is Suspended and not working: In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve system performance. How to get rid of this?...
  10. Cortana not working since windows update

in Cortana
    Cortana not working since windows update: Hi since running the windows big update this year, cortana refuses to work. she worked prior to the update. I'm in the insider programme and am on 18970.rs. Cortana has no options on the settings screen and I cant seem to find a way to get any. i'm running a hp spectre...