Windows 10: Cortana is Suspended and not working

Discus and support Cortana is Suspended and not working in Cortana to solve the problem; In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Sabareeswaran, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Cortana is Suspended and not working

In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve system performance. How to get rid of this?

:)

Sabareeswaran, Sep 14, 2019

2. Cortana is Suspended and not working

In the task manager it is showing that all the processes of cortana has been suspended and says that UMP process is suspended for cortana to improve system performance. How to get rid of this?

Sabareeswaran Kuladeivamani, Sep 25, 2019
  3. 杨建文 Win User
    Cortana reminders not working, RemindersServer's gets suspended

I can now create reminders in cortana but they won't show up at the time set before, and they still remains in the reminders list. I've seen lots of the same problem posted in microsoft forum and tried(checked) turning on locations, reopen cortana, update
    windows and so on but still not work. I checked the task manager-details, found that RemindersServer, which is inside the \Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy folder, shows suspend under its status. Sometimes RemindersServer is running but if I set a reminder
    it becomes suspended when it's the time I set before.

杨建文, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Cortana is Suspended and not working

cortana is suspended

cortana is suspended after updating

it is not working by saying hey cortana , need to manually press mic button of cortana
    Cortana is Suspended and not working a0b0f12f-a984-4b95-ba0d-5ebeb0e414e0?upload=true.jpg

Prabhat Rajput, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Cortana is Suspended and not working

1. Cortana is Suspended and not working - Similar Threads - Cortana Suspended working

2. Cortana is suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana is suspended: I've been looking why it wasn't working for the past year but couldn't find anything 'till I saw it in task manager with wrote with an italic font "suspended". How do I "unsuspend" it? submitted by /u/minecraft_weeb [link] [comments]...
  3. Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....

in Cortana
    Cortana is suspended and not working...Since latest update ....: I have tried everything posted in the previous thread about going into the Task Manager and ending task, then trying to 'reinstall via the power shell admin ' but it did not work. I have also tried just restarting my pc after ending the task and that did not work. The pc is...
  4. Cortana Suspended.

in Cortana
    Cortana Suspended.: Hello, Last week I noticed that Cortana suddenly couldn't connect to the internet anymore. It made no sense since my internet works fine. But then I took a look at the task manager and saw a green leaf in front of Cortana. This suspension will no lift even when I launch. I...
  5. Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager

in Cortana
    Cortana not working and process suspended in the task manager: Hi, I am having problem while using cortana, whenever I click the icon it starts and when I ask it to do something it always freezes and then closes. When I saw in task manager it shows a green leaf icon and says process is suspended. Please help. I am not able to use...
  6. Cortana - Suspended green leaf icon in Task Manager - Search function Does Not Work

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended green leaf icon in Task Manager - Search function Does Not Work: For some reason when I booted up my computer this morning, the Search function on the taskbar does not work. I can click on the magnifying glass but nothing pops up in the window and when I type something in, nothing pops up. So I went to the Task Manager and discovered...
  7. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  8. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  9. Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager

in Cortana
    Cortana - Suspended (green leaf icon) in Task Manager: Hi, I have been facing this problem of Cortana not working for more than a fortnight now, and despite my interactions with your execs, i have practically reached nowhere. And now there is Green Leaf Icon against Cortana in the Task Manager. Please advice. I am not able to...
  10. Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana: I just did a fresh install and update to 1803 Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana And she’ll experience and background host for cortana What can cause this? 114460

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why doesnt cortana work in uk 2019 2020

2. cortana suspended to improve system performance

3. left mouse click and cortana will not work