Windows 10: Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc

Discus and support Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc in Cortana to solve the problem; So when ask Cortana to open an app for me she just says "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that." and when ask her to do something... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AttalStanikazi, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc

So when ask Cortana to open an app for me she just says "Sorry but for the time being, I am not equipped to do that." and when ask her to do something inside the app like "Turn off all my alarms" or "Turn off my alarm for 12:00 am" she just searches how to do it on bing or says "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that."

When I search up if Cortana can normally do these things, it says you can and I see videos of people on YouTube doing it. Does anyone have an idea on what the problem might be? Other than this Cortana works perfectly.

Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc e6fc5698-401e-4a04-b005-fc79ebadd8a5?upload=true.png

:)

AttalStanikazi, Mar 21, 2021
  2. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Mar 21, 2021
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc

Cortana isn´t working

Ok, I had all what I need to tell you are on the latest release of Windows 10 with all the updates installed.

Then please try to reregister Cortana App:

1. Type "Powershell" in Windows search bar

2. Right click on "Powershell"

3. Click on "Run as Administrator"

4. Type :

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.Windows.Cortana | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

and press ENTER.

Once done, check if following the first procedure I suggested you are able to see Cortana option.

Stefano Giovanni Tamiotti, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc

1. Cortana isn't able to interact with any app on my pc - Similar Threads - Cortana isn't able

2. My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.: For some reason, whenever i try to launch anything, it either won't respond, won't load, or in the case of trying to open the EA app it will "temporarily lose connection". My internet connection is working fine, and i can still run basic programs like chrome or settings or my...
  3. My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.: For some reason, whenever i try to launch anything, it either won't respond, won't load, or in the case of trying to open the EA app it will "temporarily lose connection". My internet connection is working fine, and i can still run basic programs like chrome or settings or my...
  4. My pc isn't letting me open any apps or games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why Microsoft isn't able to release a decent PC Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft isn't able to release a decent PC Xbox app?: Every now and then, about once per year/year and a half, I decide to give a look to games on gamepass, and every time I'm astonished from how bad the Xbox PC app is. Every other launcher has its pros and cons, but Xbox app is different. It's just bad, and it seems to be proud...
  6. Why Microsoft isn't able to release a decent PC Xbox app?

Why Microsoft isn't able to release a decent PC Xbox app?: Every now and then, about once per year/year and a half, I decide to give a look to games on gamepass, and every time I'm astonished from how bad the Xbox PC app is. Every other launcher has its pros and cons, but Xbox app is different. It's just bad, and it seems to be proud...
  7. Cortana not able to open apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana not able to open apps: When I ask cortana to open some apps it says "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-able-to-open-apps/97752b74-d0df-483a-b594-6c69b399a563
  8. Cortana not able to open apps

Cortana not able to open apps: When I ask cortana to open some apps it says "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that.". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-able-to-open-apps/97752b74-d0df-483a-b594-6c69b399a563
  9. My Search or Cortana isn't Working

in Cortana
    My Search or Cortana isn't Working: Greetings friends, Can you help me with this problem or guide me to what i need to do, because i have searched all over the internet and can't seem to find solution through it. Thanks in advance!...
  10. Cortana cannot interact with Spotify

in Cortana
    Cortana cannot interact with Spotify: Hello Everyone. In the last Windows 10 Update 20H1 Cortana updated too. And now she can`t interact with Spotify. And by the way she can`t turn off PC. What is the problem with ? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...