Windows 10: cortana isn't responding

Discus and support cortana isn't responding in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Recently Cortana was working just fine then yesterday i was trying to to make it shutdown my laptop but it heard me kept loading and did... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Yousef Sawiris, Apr 12, 2020.

1. cortana isn't responding

Hello

Recently Cortana was working just fine then yesterday i was trying to to make it shutdown my laptop but it heard me kept loading and did nothing.

And when i opened the task manger i found that it's suspended i don't know how or why!!!

I have tried reinstalling it but it didn't work . cortana isn't responding 37f9b8d3-b0d8-4c8e-a173-a7d0674e242e?upload=true.png

:)

Yousef Sawiris, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Jakub578 Win User

cortana isn't responding

Cortana isn´t working

HI! I have a problem with Cortana. I can´t see Cortana in start menu and also when I search for Cortana and I tap on e.g. Cortana premissions, it just opens windows settings. So I tried to allow Cortana through Local Group Policy Editor, but still nothing,
    even after PC restart. So now I don´t know what to do. Could you help me please?

Jakub578, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

cortana isn't responding

1. cortana isn't responding - Similar Threads - cortana isn't responding

2. Cortana and Search not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana and Search not responding: Hi, After a new update KB4497165 on my windows 10 version 1909, the Cortana and Search on the toolbar are not responding when I click them. I have tried to uninstall the latest update, reset the search box and running troubleshoot. But nothing works. I am not sure if this...
  3. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: Hi All, I recently bought surface book. OS is upgraded to latest. When I open the Cortana, it opens up and waiting for my voice. Even though, I speak something, Cortana is not Responding back. I used voice recorder application to test, which was working perfectly....
  4. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  5. Cortana is not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana is not responding?: I use Windows 10 home edition, I have 32 gig of ram and more hard drive space than I will ever use! My problem is that I an a Windows Insider who allows preview builds. After the latest build and cumulative update, when trying to use Cortana I get a message: "Sorry but...
  6. Cortana isn't responding to routine questions.

in Cortana
    Cortana isn't responding to routine questions.: Ever since latest update Cortana will open apps but won't respond to questions like "What's the weather". Response from Cortana is "I didn't catch that". According to Microsoft Chat agent it will be fixed in about a week. That is unacceptable. I will be switching to Google or...
  7. Cortana is not responding

in Cortana
    Cortana is not responding: My Cortana is not responding anymore since I have upgraded to Window 10 (1903). It worked just fine before the upgrade but now I cannot the Cortana to hear me ( the microphone and speakers work just fine). I tried everything but nothing is working....
  8. Cortana responding to burps

Cortana responding to burps: Every other time I burp, Cortana says "sorry about that, I didn't hear anything". Is she trying to be funny? If she didn't hear anything, why is she interrupting my music and/or gaming? The worst is when I'm playing a full-screen game; as if I'd ask Cortana to do anything...
  9. Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana"

Cortana not responding after "Hey Cortana": Hey guys, I have windows 10 pro 64bit and a couple days ago when I said hey cortana it opened up and I could say stuff like what time is it. Now (without changing anything) it responds to "Hey Cortana" but after that it just says "Listening..." until I close it. Same thing if...
  10. Cortana not audibly responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not audibly responding: Cortana works for me, kind of. "Hey Cortana" always pop up her search window and everything I say gets transcribed but there is no audio. No chime when activated, no saying weather, nada on everything. The audio worked in build 9926 but not in 10041 or 10049. Any know of a...