Windows 10: CORTANA ISSUES IN GREECE

Discus and support CORTANA ISSUES IN GREECE in Cortana to solve the problem; Helo guys, alot of friends of mine, keep saying to me that i couldnt use Cortana in Greece, but i figure it out, anyways, i'd like to ask a question... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Χρήστος Βασιλογιάννης, Jul 1, 2020.

1. CORTANA ISSUES IN GREECE

Helo guys, alot of friends of mine, keep saying to me that i couldnt use Cortana in Greece, but i figure it out, anyways, i'd like to ask a question here because every other example i saw on Google it doesnt match to my computers and Cortanas options..

How please, i mean for real please, HOW CAN I MAKE CORTANA TO OPEN AN APP OR A STEAM GAME????

No matter what i say, it will allways comes with the definition of it...

PLEASE help me people ''im in hell'' with this issue!!!!

I also saw on some posts and topicks around, related to the issue saying that if you turn off the internet suggestions or something relevant but i dont have this choice on my computer. Plus that i dont have any kind of ''notepad'' or a ''notebook' or something or anything relevant to that!!

Why's that? Anyone to give me a good advise-suggestion please??

:)

Χρήστος Βασιλογιάννης, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Entegy Win User

Cortana problems Nokia Lumia 1320 Greece

Cortana is not currently supported in Greece.

Entegy, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

CORTANA ISSUES IN GREECE

Entegy, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

CORTANA ISSUES IN GREECE

1. CORTANA ISSUES IN GREECE - Similar Threads - CORTANA ISSUES GREECE

2. The Microsoft manager is not my Greece why????!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft manager is not my Greece why????!: I want the manager in Greece https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-manager-is-not-my-greece-why/f913b0d9-cf04-49ef-94ff-0c7dbee6c216
  3. Issue with Cortana

in Cortana
    Issue with Cortana: My Cortana is not showing the notebook option. I have tried settings but there is no option related to notebook. Can you please help. I am also sharing a screenshot of my problem.[ATTACH]...
  4. cortana issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cortana issues: for some reason with a new windows update cortana will open when i press windows+c. i had this disabled on previous versions of windows but the setting for it seems to be removed. cortana is mentioned nowhere in windows settings and i have no way to turn it of inside cortana...
  5. Issues with Cortana

in Cortana
    Issues with Cortana: Hi there! So, I'm trying to use cortana to open programs, set reminders etc and the only that she will do is search bing. I've looked for solutions, but most require me to turn off bing, or turn off cortana suggestions. The thing is, I do not have "Cortana and search...
  6. cortana issue

in Cortana
    cortana issue: Hi I am Charan I have updated Cortana to the latest version but still it shows that "Wake word Cortana " is not available do I have a issue in windows Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-issue/70b81440-1694-4c78-a27f-6353f497e895
  7. Issue with cortana

in Cortana
    Issue with cortana: Hi Everyone, I have this issue with using Cortana, where it won't open up when I am in the START full screen. It works fine when I am in another window or when using START small screen. Looking for a way to fix this glitch, it would be great if anyone could help me to...
  8. CORTANA ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    CORTANA ISSUE: [ATTACH]I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE SPEECH LANGUAGE PACK ENGLISH INDIAN BUT WHEN I INSTALL IT . THE WINDOWS SHOW THAT INSTALLATION FAILED . DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-issue/36449079-17d5-40c7-ab1e-a48b41b03c8d
  9. cortana issue

in Cortana
    cortana issue: when i start cortana by saying hey cortana or just by clicking the circle ...the circle gloom's and suddenly stuck ....and whatever i say for search nothing is recognized ...no search result ...... and what ever i type in search box say...check for updates .. then the...
  10. Cortana Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Issues: I am having trouble with Cortana. It will work at first and for a while and then it will not open the web pages. It makes the sound like it is going to go to the web page but it does not. What can I do to "debug" this issue? I can still use the search by typing it in and it...