Windows 10: Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?

Discus and support Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft? in Cortana to solve the problem; I am completely a fish out of water setting up the new HP Notebook I just purchased. Took me 3 days just to try and connect to my Wifi if that's any... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Laura's777, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?

I am completely a fish out of water setting up the new HP Notebook I just purchased. Took me 3 days just to try and connect to my Wifi if that's any indication of my lack of tech knowledge. Struggling thru setting up Windows 10 but its a work in progress.

When I bring up the Cortana menu, it keeps telling me my account is suspended yet I can obviously log into Microsoft? Or does it mean my Windows account is suspended and if so, how do I fix that?

Also, my social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc are in the tray at the bottom, how do I make them desk top icons and not have to keep logging in every time I open them?

Thanks kindly

:)

Laura's777, Feb 23, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Task manager showing suspended processes for cortana

That's perfectly normal. Windows will suspend processes to the swapfile.sys and only keep the essential code for the process in memory, when idle for a specific time. It all gets pulled back to the Working Memory for the process when needed. Just Windows memory management. You may have 32-64GB of memory, and it will still do this. I have lots of suspended, also. Note one of them is Search UI>Cortana.

Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft? [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Feb 23, 2020
  3. cotana suspended microsoft account

I am receiving the same message. I am logged in and yet cannot use Cortana because it thinks my singular account is suspended. I have this one account. I have updated settings and software. I am logged in. What is the issue and why can I Not use the built
    in Cortana.?

JamielynnGens, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?

Application showing Suspended

Hi All,

There are few application showing suspended in my window 10. For eg Edge, Cortana, Windows Shell Experience Host etc.

Please suggest.

Regards

Abhijit Mishra

AbhijitMishra, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft?

1. Cortana keeps showing my account is suspended yet I can log into Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Cortana keeps showing

2. My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Account is Locked & I can NOT log into it: I Had a Phone Call on my Landline From a Person claiming to be from Microsoft & he told me that my Computer HAD Security Issues & that you would fix them, BUT he has locked my Account & I cannot sign into it to Read my E-Mails or do Anything else....
  3. how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account: how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account having TraceId: 64a2e82b95de4af28cc5c8b0b203e509 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-microsoft-rewards-suspended/7bd7e537-5e67-4373-884e-361e41bbf11f
  4. how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account: how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account having TraceId: 64a2e82b95de4af28cc5c8b0b203e509 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-unlock-my-microsoft-rewards-suspended/7bd7e537-5e67-4373-884e-361e41bbf11f
  5. how can i unlock my microsoft rewards suspended account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  7. How can I log in to my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I log in to my microsoft account?: First, my windows was locked, I need to find my BilLocker recovery key to unlock it. When I was trying to log in to my account, I was asked to verify my ID, so I used this security recovery steps, but unfortunately I didn't copy the code I got. Now I can not use this method...
  8. My microsoft account was suspended

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My microsoft account was suspended: i want to enable my microsoft account as it was suspended for some reason today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-suspended/04c01ed0-1e0b-459c-9205-8db511260440
  9. Cortana is suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana is suspended: I've been looking why it wasn't working for the past year but couldn't find anything 'till I saw it in task manager with wrote with an italic font "suspended". How do I "unsuspend" it? submitted by /u/minecraft_weeb [link] [comments]...
  10. Cortana Suspended.

in Cortana
    Cortana Suspended.: Hello, Last week I noticed that Cortana suddenly couldn't connect to the internet anymore. It made no sense since my internet works fine. But then I took a look at the task manager and saw a green leaf in front of Cortana. This suspension will no lift even when I launch. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana account suspended

2. what does it mean if your cortana account is succpended

3. cortana background task host suspended

4. Cortana Edge suspend processes issue,
  5. My account suspended Cortana