Windows 10: Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)?

Discus and support Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I just set up Cortana I only see an option to add ONE account. Am I missing something? I need access to both my Personal (Hotmail) Calendar AND... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ktaylor76, Oct 25, 2019.

1. ktaylor76 Win User

Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)?

Hello, I just set up Cortana

I only see an option to add ONE account. Am I missing something? I need access to both my Personal (Hotmail) Calendar AND my Business (O365) Calendar when I ask a question "What is my next meeting"?

Is this not possible?

TIA

:)

ktaylor76, Oct 25, 2019

2. Primary hotmail/live acct can't sync calendar

I am using a LG Quantum with Mango. When I set up the phone, my primary Live account was used (L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Under Calendar->settings, I can turn "on" the primary kirk_grem calendar. However, none of my calendar items seem to sync.

So I go to Start->Settings->Email + Accounts and then select my primary account (I have 2 other hotmail accts set up, and an Exchange acct. also.)

Under the primary acct, I can select to sync ONLY email, not contacts, not calendar.

If I go under one of my auxilliary accounts, I can select to sync email, contacts, calendar, and tasks.

Why can I not select to sync the calendar for my primary acct?

Why does the calendar not get sync'd automatically?

Please help?

-Kirk

Kirk Gremillion, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Access to a Hotmail acct

How can I log into a Hotmail acct from my PC if the Hotmail acct is not mines. I tried to go to www.outlook.com and log in from there but as soon as I type in www.outlook,com it automatically signs me into my own Hotmail acct. How can I by pass this and

SAMSON JOE, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Likity Win User

Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)?

My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)? - Similar Threads - Cortana Manage both

2. Locked Acct.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Acct.: Windows 10Two computers on LAN MA and KABoth seen on "This PC" of each KA can access files on MA BUTMA cannot see files on KA Attempts-Returns "KA is not accessible ... the referenced account is currently locked ...How can I unlock it, presumably KA., should I change...
  3. Locked Acct.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locked Acct.: Windows 10Two computers on LAN MA and KABoth seen on "This PC" of each KA can access files on MA BUTMA cannot see files on KA Attempts-Returns "KA is not accessible ... the referenced account is currently locked ...How can I unlock it, presumably KA., should I change...
  4. On my Mail and Calendar Acct.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On my Mail and Calendar Acct.: On my Mail and Calendar Acct., When I go to manage accounts and click on my acct. I just a window that flashes for a split second, therefore I cant open it to delete this account and try a new one. How do I fix this??...
  5. Cortana Calendar Bug

in Cortana
    Cortana Calendar Bug: My Cortana is showing symptoms of dementia :c [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-calendar-bug/5ae63765-1dee-4c66-b19d-88823f2e37c1
  6. Hotmail acct setting out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail acct setting out of date: Every other day I receive a notice that my account settings for Hotmail are out of date. I click on fix and it asks for my PIN number - once I enter it +- it says repaired but then happens again two days later. Anyone know of a permanent fix?...
  7. hotmail not coming up send from web/acct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotmail not coming up send from web/acct: Mail & Calendar - from a website, that allows, emailing to others, used to bring up hotmail. When it worked it brought up an old email address, no longer existing. I then added an email address to my Microsoft account, made the new email primary & deleted non existing...
  8. Cortana and multiple calendars

in Cortana
    Cortana and multiple calendars: This more of a verification. Cortana cannot track multiple calendars within the same account, correct? This means to use the feature, everything has to be under one list. Is there something missing in settings that can correct this?...
  9. Cortana and Google calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana and Google calendar: just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to...
  10. MS Acct vs Local acct

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Acct vs Local acct: I see posts referencing local account and can't wrap my head around why users are opting for a local acct. *Huh I have several machines running on a home network, all with an MS account, and all log in without a password. What's not to like *Huh Why is a local...