Windows 10: Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you...

Discus and support Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Well Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you think you should pay me for the data I payed for to create?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Garbage_Collector, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you...

Well Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you think you should pay me for the data I payed for to create?

You're nothing more then a pirate a data thief trojan ware, I do believe by 2021 Microsoft will be History in the web development, and hopefully band from the web in general from even accessing the Web, same goes for Google web crawlers AKA Web Hackers that search and destroy PC's through out the world with there pathetic bot's that the Gov is to stupid to stop them, But that doesn't make it alright people that spy on other people are nothing more then the scum of the earth, dirt bags thieves and pedophiles, just because you can code doesn't make you god or what you're doing right, If people really new what Microsoft and Google are doing they would turn you're shitware off, not look back, you can really tell a lot about a company or, corporation by their actions and activities! And If you trust google or Microsoft you lazy and also stupid and deserve every thing that happens to you and your meaningless pathetic lives, just shut up and Listen to Micro$oft and Google it's all good! NOT!

:)

Garbage_Collector, Dec 9, 2019

2. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Dec 9, 2019
  3. zapd Win User
    How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

zapd, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you...

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you...

1. Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you... - Similar Threads - Cortana Microsoft boldly

2. When will someone burn you to the ground.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will someone burn you to the ground.: Hi,A question for Microsoft and anyone who sees this message, which no one will other than Microsoft as they censor everything.BUT:WHEN will someone unplug you and burn you to the ground Microsoft?.WHEN will you stop wrecking computers with every single windows update?WHEN...
  3. When will someone burn you to the ground.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will someone burn you to the ground.: Hi,A question for Microsoft and anyone who sees this message, which no one will other than Microsoft as they censor everything.BUT:WHEN will someone unplug you and burn you to the ground Microsoft?.WHEN will you stop wrecking computers with every single windows update?WHEN...
  4. When will someone burn you to the ground.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why are you stealing my money you thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you stealing my money you thieves?: The problem started when my laptop got back from repair with a new motherboard. You are holding me hostage now, and not letting me use the operating system even though I have a product key for it. You are sending me on endless loops, The phone number tells me to go online,...
  6. Why are you stealing my money you thieves?

Why are you stealing my money you thieves?: The problem started when my laptop got back from repair with a new motherboard. You are holding me hostage now, and not letting me use the operating system even though I have a product key for it. You are sending me on endless loops, The phone number tells me to go online,...
  7. back ground

in Windows 10 Customization
    back ground: Background turned black , don't know why or how to get back to original. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-ground/ffa8846b-b0dc-4286-a9f7-ecc3bae88e27
  8. How do you brighten/darken back ground in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do you brighten/darken back ground in Windows 10: I would like to darken my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-brightendarken-back-ground-in-windows/239b797a-315a-4adf-9183-e45d37cfbb72
  9. you don't like Cortana?

in Cortana
    you don't like Cortana?: we all know we can't uninstall cortana However you can suspended her [ATTACH] How you can stop cortana to consume valuable resources you can use for gaming or others more important things? well I use A new version of O&O ShutUp10 and Voilà cortana stop waste my...
  10. Do you use Cortana?

Do you use Cortana?: Does anyone use Cortana on their computer or tablet? Useful productivity tool, cute novelty, or marketing gimmick? 11163