Windows 10: Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

Discus and support Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen in Cortana to solve the problem; I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ZeroDuck, Jan 2, 2021.

1. ZeroDuck Win User

Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen

I've used Cortana for a long time as a reminder app without issue. Since Cortana reminders have been associated with/rolled into Microsoft To Do, I can't get the reminder to actually show up on screen in some sort of dialog box. I can set up and edit the reminder just fine. It's just that it DOES'NT SHOW UP ON SCREEN ANYMORE. Very frustrating. What am I doing wrong? Thanks community and Happy New Year.

:)

ZeroDuck, Jan 2, 2021
  2. K7AAY Win User

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jan 2, 2021
  4. kelly_790 Win User

Cortana Reminder Stuck

I had set a reminder in Cortana and to remind me at 8pm everyday for it. Once I completed the task, I deleted the reminder from Cortana. This was a couple of weeks ago, and now all of a sudden, Cortana started listing it as a meeting at 8pm and it keeps
    coming back everyday. This supposed meeting is not in my Calendar and no meetings or reminders remain in Cortana. Its annoying because I want to have meetings displayed in Cortana to remind me about them, but this meeting which was originally just a reminder
    keeps popping up. I already contacted Microsoft and had them take remote control of my computer, but it was completely useless. If anyone has any solutions I'd appreciate it!

kelly_790, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Cortana / Microsoft To Do reminders won't display reminder on screen - Similar Threads - Cortana Microsoft reminders

2. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Cortana
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  3. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind: I asked cortana to remind me to take pill, the reminder got put into the todo app,And it didn't remind me at all.I have todo installed on my pc, and it does show inside the app, but no notification what so ever....
  4. Cortana put my reminders in Microsoft todo and did not remind

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cortana Reminders Won't Go Away

in Cortana
    Cortana Reminders Won't Go Away: I told Cortana to "Remind me to do X every day at Y". She faithfully did so for a month or so at which point I no longer needed her to remind me. I proceeded to delete the reminder from Microsoft To Do, yet every day she continues to remind me on my computer. The reminder...
  6. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  7. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  8. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  9. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  10. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"