Windows 10: Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

Discus and support Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time in Cortana to solve the problem; I have just had a Windows update build 19013 which seem to work okay until I decided to start using cortana, I have found there is a problem, when I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by stuartparker2, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

I have just had a Windows update build 19013 which seem to work okay until I decided to start using cortana, I have found there is a problem, when I put a prompt in my microphone the big white box appears with, sorry,but Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom)at this time. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or can give me some idea how to resolve it Stu.

:)

stuartparker2, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time

1. Cortana not availble in English (United Kingdom) at this time - Similar Threads - Cortana availble English

2. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  3. English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    English United Kingdom Local Experience Pack: I reside in Australia.Why is there no Australian Local Experience Pack. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/english-united-kingdom-local-experience-pack/b91c4c77-49e1-48f5-9eb7-dffe57d39873
  4. Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom: Hi, I cannot find a way to install the handwriting pack for English United Kingdom. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the handwriting pack for United States - just not the UK. Can anybody advise how I can possibly download/install this? I am running Windows 10...
  5. Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handwriting Pack not available for English United Kingdom: Hi, I cannot find a way to install the handwriting pack for English United Kingdom. As you can see in the screenshot below, I have the handwriting pack for United States - just not the UK. Can anybody advise how I can possibly download/install this? I am running Windows 10...
  6. cortana not available in English United Kingdom

in Cortana
    cortana not available in English United Kingdom: just updated windows 10 2004 version, feature update and cortana not available but was prior to this update ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-not-available-in-english-united-kingdom/ca2936b3-3eee-4d18-90a8-50757a34b755
  7. language pack english united kingdom experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  8. Unable to remove English( United Kingdom)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to remove English( United Kingdom): am unable to remove « english(united kingdom) from languages, even though have defined english ( united states) as windows display language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-remove-english-united-kingdom/362b9ef0-4fa4-464a-8cf3-c0a11408c1bc
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana not available in united kingdom

2. cortana not available in uk

3. cortana not available in english united kingdom

4. sorry but cortana not available in english uk,
  5. sorry but cortana not available in english uk at this time,
  6. cortana not available in English uk,
  7. sorry but Cortana is not available in English(United Kingdom) ay this time.,
  8. cortana uk not working,
  9. cortana not available in english at this time,
  10. sorry but cortana is not available in english,
  11. cortana not available in uk english,
  12. cortana not available at this moment,
  13. cortana is not available in english,
  14. sorry but cortana is not available in english (united kingdom),
  15. cortana not available in english australia