Windows 10: Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc.

Discus and support Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. after the latest update. Could anyone suggest me a solution? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by NKIW, Dec 23, 2020.

1. NKIW Win User

Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc.

Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. after the latest update.

Could anyone suggest me a solution?

Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. d6fc8e4f-84f0-469b-8ba9-48129e3a869d?upload=true.png

:)

2. PGR
    PGR Win User

outlook opens word?

If you use a version of Outlook prior to v. 2007, there's a checkbox in one of the preferences tabs which controls this. You can choose Word or Outlook Editor.

V. 2007 no longer includes Outlook Editor, though. It has it's own 'light' verson of Word 2007 built in.

Pete

3. Getting Outlook 2010 to open on the Calender

So yea, is there a way of getting Outlook 2010 to open on the calender page and not the General page?

WhiteLotus, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Silverel Win User

outlook opens word?

Yes it does. *Smile Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. :) Outlook uses word for message composition.

Silverel, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Cortana Not Opening Outlook/OneNote, updating Outlook Remainders, etc. - Similar Threads - Cortana Opening Outlook

2. Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp: Could you please help me how to get the OUTLOOK remainder box to stay on topp off ALL windows even after switching windows. I know there is the option in outlook "File - Options- Advanced - Always on top" but that doesn't work. I have tried third party programs like...
  3. Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp: Could you please help me how to get the OUTLOOK remainder box to stay on topp off ALL windows even after switching windows. I know there is the option in outlook "File - Options- Advanced - Always on top" but that doesn't work. I have tried third party programs like...
  4. Windows 10 Outlook remainder on topp

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Cortana to set remainder

in Cortana
    Cortana to set remainder: Hi there,I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-to-set-remainder/f82dc941-b8e3-4b30-ba1a-1bf50a15c33a
  6. Cortana to set remainder

in Cortana
    Cortana to set remainder: Hi there, I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-to-set-remainder/3c80dfa3-716c-47a5-8eb8-ac612f5ec6b4
  7. Outlook Cortana

in Cortana
    Outlook Cortana: Hello I was using Microsoft Outlook and needed to ask Cortana question and got a popup that ask me to sign into Cortana and "For best experience use Work or School account" Questions: 1. Why do I have to sign into Cortana when I never had to do it before. 2. This is a...
  8. Outlook OneNote for Windows10 Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Outlook OneNote for Windows10 Issue: I want outlook to open notes in OneNote for Windows 10. When I enable the advanced setting to open notes in OneNote for Windows 10 the OneNot button does change but when I click it I’m constantly asked to login and when I do login it opens OneNote web app not my desktop app....
  9. Cortana and Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana and Outlook 2019: Hi I have win10 1776.348 and want to use my voice to send and email. I say hey Cortana send an email and it brings up Bing search with results. I thought that with Win10 Cortana I could have used my Outlook 2019 and selected person/s to email and compose then send email...
  10. Cortana & Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cortana & Outlook: Cortana seems to be little more than program that converts voice to text and turns that text over to a Google search engine. Has anyone gotten it to do more than that? I'd like it to enter the text into an e-mail. That might be very useful to those that type with two fingers....