Windows 10: cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach

Discus and support cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello Team, I am very new in Cortana. I am an iPhone user and I have iPhone XS. I install Cortana from the app store and I log in with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Gurveer_Singh, Jun 26, 2019.

1. cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach

Hello Team,

I am very new in Cortana. I am an iPhone user and I have iPhone XS.

I install Cortana from the app store and I log in with my Microsoft account

But when I ask Cortana anything including its skill name “Hey Cortana, ask Darksky for the weather.”

But showed me only the web result. Anybody, please help me how I open the skill in Cortana

Thanks

GS

:)

Gurveer_Singh, Jun 26, 2019

2. Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app

Hello Team,

I am a very new developer for building a Cortana Skill. As I watched a tutorial I do these things:

1. I create a bot
    2. register that bot
    3. connect it with Cortana channel
    As I watched in the tutorial I logged in with same email address in Cortana and building the bot

But when I speak my bot name It just showing me bing search results,

then, I find some pre-build skills from this link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cortana/skills/all/foodnetwork and I try to speak their name but
    Cortana showing me web searches.

May anyone please help me how to fix this problem

Thank

GS

Gurveer_Singh, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

See:

Brink, Jun 26, 2019
  4. MarkTiede Win User

cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach

Where did my Cortana skills go?

On my 950xl phone and my xbox one x, when I go to cortana and open skills, there aren't any listed. Just a hyperlink that takes me to a web page and tells me I should login or something. It used to be a list of a whole bunch of skills. (I can't remember
    what exactly it was on Xbox, but I'm pretty sure I could do Insteon stuff before, but not now). Nothing on the PC either.

Did they change the whole way it works or what?

MarkTiede, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach

1. cortana not popup any skill only showed web serach - Similar Threads - cortana popup skill

2. CORTANA PopUp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CORTANA PopUp: How to Turn off Cortana Popup in Windows 11It becomes a nuisance at the start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-popup/e1e6c4df-7ebc-4869-b0c4-a41abfbce22f
  3. CORTANA PopUp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CORTANA PopUp: How to Turn off Cortana Popup in Windows 11It becomes a nuisance at the start button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-popup/e1e6c4df-7ebc-4869-b0c4-a41abfbce22f
  4. Cortana popups

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cortana popups: I see Cortana has been bashed since 2015, but nowhere do I see a solution, or an offer of a solution. What gives? I cannot express how much I hate Cortana, all options are turned off but it still intrudes, locking me out of what I was doing. I have to shut down the...
  5. Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app

in Cortana
    Cortana shows only web result , Not show me any Skill app: Hello Team, I am a very new developer for building a Cortana Skill. As I watched a tutorial I do these things: I create a bot register that bot connect it with Cortana channel As I watched in the tutorial I logged in with same email address in Cortana and building the...
  6. Cortana stopped showing web results

in Cortana
    Cortana stopped showing web results: Cortana search from the Taskbar recently stopped including web results. I've tried the following: 1. Rebooting my computer 2. Rebuilding my search index 3. Stopping/restarting the Windows search service 4. The solution posted by Vijay_Verma that involved running the...
  7. Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2019: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise: Cortana Skills Kit for Enterprise opens the door for enterprises to more effectively utilize and extend Cortana to help their employees be more productive. With the development platform, organizations can cut down on the time spent on completing line of business or mundane...
  8. Serach Box Function on task bar WONT SERACH WEB.

in Cortana
    Serach Box Function on task bar WONT SERACH WEB.: Search Box suddenly stopped searching Web for things. If I type in anything to find on laptop like Device Manager... no problem.. BUT when I try to type and search for example "Joe Biden" all I get is this ERROR. [IMG] I DON'T use Cortana. Have had it disabled from day...
  9. Cortana unchecks spotify in skills

in Cortana
    Cortana unchecks spotify in skills: so ive had my windows PC for over a year and for that time i've had cortana disabled (for obvious reasons) but i got spotify premium a bit ago and now im trying to connect it to cortana so i can just yell out for it to change a song and such. so i've linked my account with...
  10. Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Cortana Skills Kit in public preview: Microsoft announced today at Build 2017 a public preview of its Cortana Skills Kit that allows developers to create voice apps for the intelligent assistant. The Cortana Skills Kit will allow developers to: Leverage bots created with the Microsoft Bot Framework and...