Windows 10: Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Discus and support Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tornadosurvivor, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

All,
    I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement.
    "You don't have anything scheduled for today"
    I have a Google Calendar synced up with the Mail and Calendar App for Win10. I am running Win10 1809. This also happens when using mutliple calendars.
    Before, it would say the calendar events, and viola! There you go!

Is anything wrong on my end? I loved to view my calendar with one click of the mic and now it's gone!

Thanks
    BM Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar :)
    PICS ATTACHED BELOW

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar [​IMG]

:)

tornadosurvivor, Oct 13, 2018

2. Google Calendar syncing

I don't mean a checkbox, I mean when you create or edit a calendar event, the third line (under subject and location) should be "Calendar", and should show what calendar that event belongs to, and by tapping it, you can change it to another calendar by selecting
    the desired calendar from the list.

I'm suggesting that you might accidentally be placing accidentally we events into your Live calendar (the phone's default calendar) instead of your Google calendar.

ToddAllcock, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Google calendar event times are shown as -1h

Summary:

When I create a new event in the built in WP8 calendar app to a Google calendar the time of the event is being displayed as one hour earlier.

Steps to reproduce:

Create a new event in calendar. Choose one of the Google calendars configured (I have two configured in my phone). Set time as 2013/07/17 16:00. Save the event.

Expected behavior:

The event time in the agenda view is shown as 2013/07/17 16:00.

Observed behavior:

The event time in the agenda view is shown as 2013/07/17 16:00 for a few seconds. It then automatically changes to 2013/07/17 15:00.

Other notes:

• I have two Google calendars configured. I can observe the same misbehavior on both.
    • I also have a Microsoft (@hotmail.com) calendar configured. This works as expected.
    • When I log into my Google calendar using a web browser, the time is shown as expected.
    • When I use a third party calendar (Chronos) and sync my Google account directly, the time is shown as expected.
    • When I use a third party calendar (Chronos) and use it simply as an interface to the built in WP calendar the time is off again showing 2013/07/17 15:00.
    • The timezone on my WP is set to (UTC) London.
    • I started noticing this perhaps a week ago. It was working as expected before.
    • Phone model is Nokia Lumia 925
    • Phone OS version is 8.0.10327.77

Notes 1-6 suggests to me that the internal calendaring module in WP8 fails to recognize DST (daylight saving time) in timezone (UTC) London or misinterprets relevant information fields on Google calendar objects.

Note 7 suggests to me that this is related to an update to my WP8 phone or a change in Google calendar API.

Any help is much appreciated, this is driving me rather nuts.

Thanks,

Kaarel

kaarelsaal---01, Oct 13, 2018
  4. n64ra Win User

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Hello,

I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone.

I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar on Windows 10 PC | Windows Central). I can now see my Google Calendar events on the Windows 10 Calendar app. I can NOT see the Windows 10 Calendar app events on my Google Calendar.

On the Windows 10 Calendar app, I noticed that I have a choice when making a new event as either a 'live.com' event or a 'google.com' event. Selecting google.com event does sync to Google Calendar, but selecting live.com event does not. Is there any way to get 'live.com' events to show in Google Calendar?

Thanks

n64ra, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

1. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar - Similar Threads - Cortana showing calendar

2. Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Events I creat on windows 10 calendar does't show in google calendar: it's work the other way arround tho.... events I create on google calendar show up in the windows calnedar one submitted by /u/ChargeEnvironmental6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgt3ro/events_i_creat_on_windows_10_calendar_doest_show/
  3. Cortana link to Google calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana link to Google calendar: When will this be enabled? Cortana is useless without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-link-to-google-calendar/03565ae0-9e42-4704-895f-27b389f024f3
  4. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.: As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of. I have googled the hell out of, well, Google, and I just can't figure it...
  5. Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar

Events on Google Calendar are not Appearing on my Windows 10 Calendar: I'm trying to sync Google Calendar in Windows but none of the events are appearing. I Click on People icon to see the syncing Status and it stays like that for Many hours with no events populating the Windows Calendar. How long does syncing take from scratch? I have tried...
  6. How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...

How to get events from Google Calendar to show up in the agenda section of the calendar...: I swear this worked before, but it doesn't anymore for some reason. I have the Google Calendar added in as a calendar. If I open Microsoft's built-in Calendar app on my PC, any events that I added to Google Calendar show up there, however, they do not show up in the agenda...
  7. Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar

Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeoLiberaI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyr9iw/help_with_toolbar_calendar_not_putting_events/
  8. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  9. Cortana and Google calendar

in Cortana
    Cortana and Google calendar: just started using Cortana yesterday and have a question. Once I speak a command to Cortana and confirm that my reminder is correct, do I need to shut down my computer and then reopen it for the remi der to show up on my Google calendar? Or do I just need to give it time to...
  10. Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana not showing calendar events from Google Calendar: All, I have a problem with Cortana that has been going on since the April 2018 Update. When asking "What's on my calendar for today", she responds with ok, then followed by this statement. "You don't have anything scheduled for today" I have a Google Calendar synced up with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why not all the events are in my Google calendar cortana

2. there are events on my calendar but cortana doesnt see them

3. cortana not seeing updated calender

4. cortana not detecting calendar,
  5. windows taskbar calendar doesnt show google events,
  6. cortana not seeing all calendars,
  7. cortana cannot see google calendar,
  8. The events are not showing up in my Google calendar,
  9. have events in calendar but cortana doesnt reconize it,
  10. cortana is not working with my calendar,
  11. cortana doesnt recognize calendar events,