Windows 10: Cortana not showing in settings.

Discus and support Cortana not showing in settings. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by OmarFarooq5, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Cortana not showing in settings.

Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many guides told me to go to the 'cortana and search' settings in the settings app. Due to this, I'm not able to make cortana respond only to me or connect cortana to my calendar which does render the assistant a bit useless. Which, on my laptop, does not exist! I'm using a windows 10 hp pavilion and would just like to know if there's any way for the settings to be available for me. Thanks!

:)

OmarFarooq5, Feb 2, 2022

2. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 2, 2022
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 2, 2022
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana not showing in settings.

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

Cortana not showing in settings.

1. Cortana not showing in settings. - Similar Threads - Cortana showing settings

2. Cortana not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana not showing in settings.: Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many guides told me to go to the 'cortana and search' settings in the settings app. Due to this, I'm not able to make cortana respond...
  3. Cortana not showing in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not showing in settings.: Hi all,I'm just seeing if anyone could help me with a problem I'm having with cortana. I began trying to optimise cortana for personal use and many guides told me to go to the 'cortana and search' settings in the settings app. Due to this, I'm not able to make cortana respond...
  4. Cortana to set remainder

in Cortana
    Cortana to set remainder: Hi there, I wanted to set remainder which starts from today and due date is on monday. How do I wanted to speak to cortana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-to-set-remainder/3c80dfa3-716c-47a5-8eb8-ac612f5ec6b4
  5. Cortana settings...where????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana settings...where????: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/joeyat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2e5xu/cortana_settingswhere/
  6. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Cortana Is Not Showing On Taskbar. Even When I Right Click On The Taskbar, Cortana settings...

in Cortana
    Cortana Is Not Showing On Taskbar. Even When I Right Click On The Taskbar, Cortana settings...: Do You See It? Please Help!![ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-not-showing-on-taskbar-even-when-i/45b4cb48-de1c-4c3a-a7bc-d0f74dc6b8a5
  8. Cortana Settings

in Cortana
    Cortana Settings: Hi, I have subscribed for fast ring insider program and yesterday my windows got updated to 2004 build. After that I was facing issues in cortana. Whenever I am opening cortana I am getting the message "sorry but cortana is not available in english india at this time". As...
  9. "Cortana & Search settings" not showing up in windows search

in Cortana
    "Cortana & Search settings" not showing up in windows search: I am trying to disable bing results when I search using the windows 10 search bar. Every article I have found saying how to do this says that I must search "cortana" in the search bar and click on the result that says "Cortana & Search settings". However, there is no result...
  10. Cortana and Location settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana and Location settings: After a restart, Cortana always requests that I allow Location settings. I do that, and all is well, until the next restart, when the whole process needs to be repeated. It seems the location setting turn off by itself!!Please help 52732