Windows 10: Cortana not showing photos in reminders

Discus and support Cortana not showing photos in reminders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am having trouble with the pictures not showing up in Cortana when reminding me of a particular event. Screenshots are provided below for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tornadosurvivor, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Cortana not showing photos in reminders

I am having trouble with the pictures not showing up in Cortana when reminding me of a particular event.
    Screenshots are provided below for your reference, but personal info is blurred out for your privacy.

Cortana not showing photos in reminders [​IMG]

Cortana not showing photos in reminders [​IMG]

The picture on the left is what is expected.
    The picture on the right is what I am getting for reminders.
    Is there something wrong with the pictures not displaying in Cortana? It also appears on all my computers.

:)

tornadosurvivor, Sep 7, 2019
  2. wynand32 Win User

Cortana reminders not showing up in Cortana, but are showing up in Calendar

I have had a number of daily recurring reminders set that disappeared from my list of reminders in Cortana but still show up in my Calendar when I select them to show up. I can't figure out how to delete them so that I can recreate them, or get them to show
    up again in my Cortana reminders list.

I have a number of Windows 10 PCs and an Android device running Cortana, and the reminders don't show up on any of them.

wynand32, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Adding Photos to Cortana Reminders, Cross platforming PC and Iphone

Hello Everybody and Thank you for taking the time to read this!

So I really like to use Cortana. But I've ran into a small problem. As of 12/16/17 Cortana is able to create reminders on my iPhone (through Cortana's reminder system, not the apple reminder app, just to clarify) and have those reminders display on my
    HP Pavilion Laptop that has windows 10 on it. I've already connected the phone to my laptop so (events: took a little work) and reminders sync up perfectly.

The only problem I'm getting right now is that whenever I create a reminder and add photo to it on the laptop side. It wont display the picture on the iPhone side. When I get the reminder on the iphone through Cortana, it'll show the reminder, the name
    of it and even register a picture is there. But when I open up the reminder the actual picture remains blank.

The strange part is that If I add a photo to a Cortana reminder using the IPhone, the note will display PERFECTLY with the image and notification, on the laptop. The notification aspect of the reminders works flawlessy on both ends. Its the picture I'm
    having a problem with.

basically

Cortana on IPhone 6s Plus: (Has an Issue)

• Can see and receive notifications and photos of the reminders made/added on the iphones Cortana.
    • Can see and receive notifications of the reminder but cannot see the attached photos made/added from the
      laptops Cortana.

Cortana on HP Pavilion Windows 10 laptop: (Works Fine)

• Can see and receive the notification and photos of the reminders made/added on the iPhone Cortana.
    • Can see and receive the notification and photos of the reminders made/added on the laptops Cortana.

Does anybody at Microsoft or in the Community know how to fix this issue? I would really enjoy reminders on my phone that show images annotated using Microsoft Ink on Microsoft edge (on the laptop), to display on Cortana's iPhone app. Please help if anybody
    knows how to fix this. Greatly Appreciated in advance! It would really upgrade my usage of Microsoft Edge, windows Ink and Cortana as a whole.

Drone Rush, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana not showing photos in reminders

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Cortana not showing photos in reminders

1. Cortana not showing photos in reminders - Similar Threads - Cortana showing photos

2. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  3. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  6. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  7. ask Cortana for a reminder

in Cortana
    ask Cortana for a reminder: I just set up Cortana on 2 computers and asked her to remind me of an appointment. On one she reminded me with a box in the lower corner, but on the other one, she made a verbal announcement. How do I choose the method?...
  8. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"
  9. Unreliability of Cortana reminders

Unreliability of Cortana reminders: Has anyone else found Cortana's reminders to be unreliable? For no apparent reason reminders that I set don't ring. Also reminders that I've had set to ring daily and which DID ring daily for a long time all of a sudden stopped for no reason that I can see. Does anyone...
  10. Cortana speeh reminder

Cortana speeh reminder: I've just bought a windows phone, as recommended in the shop, to have it remind me each day, at the same time, to take my tablets. I need it to do this via speech. Basically, each day at 1pm I want it to say "Take your tablets it is 1pm". I don't want any snooze periods...