Windows 10: Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error

Discus and support Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error in Cortana to solve the problem; windows version : (1809)17763.348 i have problem with cortana not clickable i make all this methods but not work :( Soultion Fix 1. Open a... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by HaniRouatbi, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error

windows version : (1809)17763.348

i have problem with cortana not clickable

i make all this methods but not work Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error :(

Soultion Fix 1.

Open a elevated command prompt and run sfc /scannow

solution Fix 2.

Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

Solution Fix 3.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Soultion Fix 4.

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Soultion Fix 5.

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

please help me

:)

HaniRouatbi, Mar 11, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 11, 2019
  3. cortana not working

Hi Karamvir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the Cortana is not working in Windows 10.

For better understanding of the issue, please reply to the following questions.

• Do you get any error message on Cortana?

• Did you make any changes to the system prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps listed below and check if it resolves the issue.

Make sure that Cortana is enabled:

Click on the Taskbar search box, click Settings icon, and then make sure that the option labelled Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more is turned ON.

Turn on Location

• Click on Start and select Settings, navigate to Privacy > Location.

• On the right-side, under Location, you will see On if the location is enabled for this device.

• And, if the location for this device is not enabled, please click the Change button, and then move the slider to on position.
    Install all Windows Updates

Most of the issues are fixed by installing Windows Updates make sure that your system is up-to-date.

Type Windows Updates in search bar and select Check for updates from the results.

If updates are available, try installing them and check.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error

Cortana not working (surface 3)

Hi Tom,

You may experience Cortana issues due to damaged operating system files or corrupted user profiles. To resolve such concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• When are you exactly having issues with Cortana? What task are you performing?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Cortana issues.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error

1. Cortana Not work i make system fix and same error - Similar Threads - Cortana system fix

2. how do I fix this system error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix this system error: I turned on my pc today and came across a system error that says " The code execution cannot proceed because ffmpeg.dill was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem" and i have no clue what that is or how I fix it...
  3. how do I fix this system error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix this system error: I turned on my pc today and came across a system error that says " The code execution cannot proceed because ffmpeg.dill was not found. reinstalling the program may fix this problem" and i have no clue what that is or how I fix it...
  4. how do I fix this system error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix RAVCpl64.exe Not working, System or Application Error: [ATTACH]RAVCpl64.exe is a Realtek process. It will be present on all computers having Realtek drivers. However, it is not supposed to show any kind of error, which it’s been doing on a lot of computers. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if RAVCpl64.exe...
  6. How do I fix Cortana

in Cortana
    How do I fix Cortana: How do I fix Cortana. She will not pull up web sights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-cortana/886d1320-6946-4730-88ac-eaab1a737d0b
  7. System error that I can't seem to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System error that I can't seem to fix.: [ATTACH] I keep getting this a lot and have no idea how to fix it. I tried repairing Microsoft .NET framework and rebooting but that did not work. I tried using windows defender scan system and it found 2 files but it won't delete them for some reason when I hit take...
  8. Unable to make Cortana listen to my voice and unable to make Cortana listen to “Hey Cortana”

in Cortana
    Unable to make Cortana listen to my voice and unable to make Cortana listen to “Hey Cortana”: Hello community, I am having trouble with Cortana on my laptop because it doesn’t let me use my voice to control Cortana. I have been trying my best with Cortana’s settings and it says to adjist cloud settings. Please help me....
  9. Make Cortana removable

in Cortana
    Make Cortana removable: I run Windows 10 on a 128GB SSD and with windows 10 ever growing with future updates I think it should be made possible to completely uninstall cortana without breaking anything. I ran a powershell script I found online that removes a bunch of stuff but didn't actually free...
  10. How to Change Regional Settings to Make Cortana Work

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Change Regional Settings to Make Cortana Work: Cortana on Windows 10 will only work in specific regional settings and languages: Regions: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States. Languages: Chinese (Simplified), English (U.K.), English...