Windows 10: Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!

Discus and support Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest! in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, How do I get Cortana to work again in my Surface Pro? The aforementioned is all I get, and I have Google, read and done what is suggested to no... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by elyox3, Jul 15, 2020.

1. elyox3 Win User

Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!

Hi,

How do I get Cortana to work again in my Surface Pro? The aforementioned is all I get, and I have Google, read and done what is suggested to no avail. Please advise. Thank you!

Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest! 52f042fd-62b3-4ce8-ad13-d566e902b2a4?upload=true.png

:)

elyox3, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Cortana - Interests not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

1. Are you using any proxy connection?

Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: If you are using any Proxy connection, then try disabling the proxy connection and check.

Follow the steps to disable proxy:

1. Click the
    Settings icon at the top right corner in internet explorer.

2. Click the
    Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

3. Click the
    Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.

4. Uncheck the box next to "proxy server for your LAN".

5. Click on
    OK to save the setting and close window.

Method 2: Turn off Cortana and turn back on and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-privacy-faq

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps and check.

[Forum FAQ]How to make Cortana “Interests” available

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Cortana stopped showing my calendar events on cortana home

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!

Cortana Interests / tile not working on both PC & Mobile

Hi,

You may be facing the issue temporarily due to some of the app components conflicting with one of the applications/programs installed on the PC. Turn Off and re-enable
    Cortana by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Cortana & Search settings and select the top most search result.
    • Check if Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option is switched to
      On status. If yes, slide the bar to Off status.
    • Click on Cortana icon located next to Start menu and click on
      Settings from the left side panel of the app window.
    • Slide Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more to On and follow the on-screen instructions.
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of Cortana issues experienced for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!

1. Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest! - Similar Threads - Cortana working thanks

2. Cortana - "Thanks for taking an interest!"

in Cortana
    Cortana - "Thanks for taking an interest!": Tried to install Cortana because it didn't come "preinstalled" on my default account. However I opened an another account as an admin, Cortana works there. Windows 10 build: 1909 no update because windows 10 20h2 is unstable...
  3. Thanks, Windows. Cortana worked fine in the UK prior to version 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thanks, Windows. Cortana worked fine in the UK prior to version 2004.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tharoufizon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i43as4/thanks_windows_cortana_worked_fine_in_the_uk/
  4. Thank you Cortana, very cool!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thank you Cortana, very cool!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/waningmatrix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd63c5/thank_you_cortana_very_cool/
  5. Hi there I am Cortana.

in Cortana
    Hi there I am Cortana.: In the Windows 10 set up, Cortana speaks to you, and I have recored her speak but the quality is terrible. Does anyone have an audio file I can use? If you cant reply to it, send me an email with it: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I know it says not to post...
  6. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701
  7. Hi, I'm Cortana

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi, I'm Cortana: What a raucous noise. Microsoft to silence Cortana during Windows 10 setup - The Verge Win 10 pro will in the future have Cortana silenced at setup. Hi Im Cortana - YouTube 124701
  8. Cortana cards / interests

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana cards / interests: I have been miffed that the interests usually in cortana have been missing since upgrading to 1803. Now I found out they are being moved to action Center. Except , they are not showing in there. No weather, no news headlines, no traffic like we were used to. Not on any of our...
  9. Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana: "Interests aren't available at the moment": I can search files, but no interest search in Cortana. I'm connected to the internet. I noticed this today after the new cumulative update. Anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it? 62237
  10. Cortana interests aren't showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana interests aren't showing: Well, i upgraded to win 10 then did a clean install. Everything works great, except Cortana's interests. Whenever i click on the taskbar i get "Go ahead and tell me to do something. Interests aren't available at the moment." All the voice commands work great though, i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana thanks for taking an interest