Windows 10: Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?

Discus and support Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6? in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi I had a Surface Pro 4 with W10 Pro and Cortana working correctly so I know this is possible. Now I updated to Surface 6 & W10 Pro I'm using... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by GadgetGuyAKAsirplus, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?

Hi

I had a Surface Pro 4 with W10 Pro and Cortana working correctly so I know this is possible.

Now I updated to Surface 6 & W10 Pro

I'm using Australian keyboard, region settings & Language pack.

Cortana Launches only doesn't do any more than that when I request anything done.

I've tried changing everything back to US Keyboard and Language/region, still no good

Also the Cortana Popup wont disappear unless I launch the Windows Menu and then cancel that.

Anyone able to help me get Cortana working please?

:)

GadgetGuyAKAsirplus, Feb 17, 2019
  2. pidasms Win User

Cortana in Australia

This question hasnt been updated. Web searches suggest Cortana has been released in Australia. I just updated one of our work PCs to windows 10 and cortana is there. But on my Surface pro 3 which has had windows 10 for a couple of months, when I try to
    use Cortana it says "not availalbe in your region". It is set to Australia and English (Australia) and time zone Hobart. Maybe I should change it to time zone Sydney?

pidasms, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Kerzac Win User
    cortana in australia

I cannot access Cortana in Australia as English (Australia) is not available as a speech language. I have followed all the steps as posted. This is a new laptop with only windows 10 available. What do I do??

Kerzac, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?

Cortana not working (surface 3)

Hi Tom,

You may experience Cortana issues due to damaged operating system files or corrupted user profiles. To resolve such concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• When are you exactly having issues with Cortana? What task are you performing?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the series of steps in this
    article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Cortana issues.

Let us know if the steps on the link addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6?

1. Cortana not working in Australia Windows 10 Surface 6? - Similar Threads - Cortana working Australia

2. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: I have a Surface Pro 6 and it's cameras are not working .I went into Device Manager and I found out that in System Devices the cameras were having problems such as, This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILUREand Device not migrated.Can someone please give me...
  3. camera stop working in surface pro 6 Windows 10 pro

camera stop working in surface pro 6 Windows 10 pro: When trying to use the camera app or skype or zoom apps the message "camera not found" appears. In the camera app the error code is "0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>" In the Properties window of the Device Manager the status is "This device can not be started. Code 10...
  4. Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 6 Cameras not working: Hello I have a Surface pro 6 with Windows 10 Enterprise. This thing has always worked great and I love it. I recently wiped the drive clean and did a fresh install and now my front and bac cameras do not work. It keeps saying STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. I tried a recovery...
  5. Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working

Surface Pro 6 keyboard not working: I have a surface pro four, and the keyboard it came with that I've been using since I got it suddenly started acting up, about an hour ago. It just turned off and won't turn back on, even though I've done what others have suggested for similar problems force restarts,...
  6. Surface Pro 6 :: Windows Hello Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 6 :: Windows Hello Not Working: Hello everyone, First off, I'd like to say I've tried all of the following: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/window-hello-doesnt-work-says-sorry-something-went/c080309c-2b4f-4fb3-8099-76861815c33e...
  7. Surface Pro 6, Windows Hello is not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro 6, Windows Hello is not working: Hello, I need help with my surface pro 6, windows hello is not working, and I do not know what step to take. I received message "Sorry something went wrong. Please log in with your PIN.". Please help. Thank you in advance....
  8. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...
  9. Cortana not enabled - region Australia, language English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not enabled - region Australia, language English: As you can see below, Cortana will not enable despite Australia and English being selected. I am 100% up to date on updates. [img] [img] Is there any other settings I need to change to get Cortana to work? Thanks! 30734
  10. Cortona not working Australia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortona not working Australia: Hi Everyone, I've a Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10, 64 bit version 1511 OS Build 10586.633. I have tried to set up Cortona, but it just keeps telling me to set it up after it says all OK. I live in Australia and have my region and language set to Australian. Speech...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana not available in surface pro 6

2. does cortana work in australia 2019

3. Cortana not working with English Australia

4. cortana not working surface pro,
  5. cortana not working 2019 australia,
  6. cortana not working on surface 3 australia,
  7. cortana not responding australia