Windows 10: Cortana not Working

Discus and support Cortana not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Cortana doesn't work for me. I have set the regional as required, (UK) language settings are UK and I have downloaded the language pack.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nevica, Jul 30, 2015.

1. nevica Win User

Cortana not Working

Hello,

Cortana doesn't work for me.

I have set the regional as required, (UK) language settings are UK and I have downloaded the language pack.

Cortana doesn't want to work? Any ideas?

:)

nevica, Jul 30, 2015

2. Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) on using Camera on Windows 10.

my camera ids not working

camera not working, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones

Skyfire stopped supporting all windows 6.5 phones so why is it still on markeplace and is Microsoft going to stand up for us now that all they care about is android and Iphone

SKYFIRE NOT WORKING, Jul 30, 2015
  4. mrazndead Win User

Cortana not Working

search for my thread about hey cortana. my fix might work for you.

mrazndead, Jul 30, 2015
  5. nevica Win User
    Ok, I found your thread. But the problem is that you didn't say how you got Cortana working on the other account. Surely, you had the exact same problem in the other account and if not how did you do it?

nevica, Jul 30, 2015
  6. mrazndead Win User
    when i signed into cortana on the other account, it just worked by itself. automagically.

so i'm assuming windows 10 restored whatever settings needed to make cortana work. then i logged back into my main account and it worked again. try it bro

mrazndead, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Cortana not Working

1. Cortana not Working - Similar Threads - Cortana Working

2. Start menu and Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and Cortana not working: Hi, I uninstalled a quality update of windows 11 because my computer has been freezing several times and after I uninstalled, my computer went well for only a few minutes before it freezed again. My cursor was the only thing that can move while my PC frozed. It showed me a...
  3. Start menu and Cortana not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and Cortana not working: Hi, I uninstalled a quality update of windows 11 because my computer has been freezing several times and after I uninstalled, my computer went well for only a few minutes before it freezed again. My cursor was the only thing that can move while my PC frozed. It showed me a...
  4. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu cortana search not working along with others: hp laptop with windows 10. start menu wont open, search wont work, settings wont open, system properties wont open, display settings wont open. tried to restart windows explorer, didn't change. tried sfc scannnow, nothing changed. Cortana does not appear in task manager....
  5. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu cortana search not working along with others: hp laptop with windows 10. start menu wont open, search wont work, settings wont open, system properties wont open, display settings wont open. tried to restart windows explorer, didn't change. tried sfc scannnow, nothing changed. Cortana does not appear in task manager....
  6. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

7. After Windows 11, Cortana now stops working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    After Windows 11, Cortana now stops working on Windows 10: Microsoft has just dropped a new update in the Release Preview Channel that turns off Cortana on Windows 10. As we first spotted, this move comes after the software maker killed off the digital assistant on Windows 11 as it bets big on Windows Copilot, Microsoft 365 Copilot,...
  8. Cortana does not work

in Cortana
    Cortana does not work: Cortana does not work in Windows 10 Pro: "Cortana is unavailable in the region and language you've selected". My region is set as " United States" and my language is set to English United States. For some reason I cannot turn it on. I even logged in with a Microsoft account...
  9. Cortana does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana does not work: Cortana does not work in Windows 10 Pro: "Cortana is unavailable in the region and language you've selected". My region is set as " United States" and my language is set to English United States. For some reason I cannot turn it on. I even logged in with a Microsoft account...
  10. Cortana does not work