Windows 10: cortana notebook missing music tab

Discus and support cortana notebook missing music tab in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DNOB, Nov 7, 2018.

1. DNOB Win User

cortana notebook missing music tab

Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx

:)

DNOB, Nov 7, 2018
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled
    Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. cortana notebook missing music tab - Similar Threads - cortana notebook missing

2. cortana - Notebook missing

in Cortana
    cortana - Notebook missing: Welp, I've been running windows for some years. Yes I have tried Making sure my time zone/date/location etc lines up. I have tried everything I could think of, plus some, as well as every stupid and obvious thing the internet could think of!To be honest, at this point, I...
  3. CORTANA NOTEBOOK

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOTEBOOK: IM UNABLE TO USE CORTANA AND ITS COMMANDS DUE TO THE NOTEBOOK ICON AND SETTINGS ARE MISSING . SHE DOESNT RESPOND TO ANY COMMANDS . SIMPLE ONES LIKE THE WEATHER. HOW CAN I LAUNCH COMMANDS AND RESPONSES...
  4. How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook

in Cortana
    How to add music service to Cortana's Notebook: I asked Cortana to play Spotify, she said "I'm on it", but then she hit me with this. [ATTACH] The problem is I don't see Notebook as suggested here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/make-cortana-yours-65a82935-19a4-1e05-d56a-6e7421c6f794 [ATTACH] Note, my...
  5. Cortana Notebook icon is missing.

in Cortana
    Cortana Notebook icon is missing.: Simple as that. There are no options in Cortana and I can't change Fahrenheit to Celsius or Bing to Google. There is no notebook icon in start menu. Is there anything I can do? It's a fresh Win10 Pro downloaded officially from MS website and is activated with official key I...
  6. Cortana notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana notebook: I found out that there are no several commands in my Cortana notebook. The issue showed up after Windows upgrade to the new version 1809. I didn’t find these commands, especially "Packages" on my laptop and on my Windows 10 phone. Could you help me to get it back?...
  7. Several Commands are missing from the Cortana notebook

in Cortana
    Several Commands are missing from the Cortana notebook: Several of the commands are missing from my Cortana notebook. One command missing is "Packages" Anyone know how I can get that back? It's not on my Windows phone or on my Windows 10 PC 1809...
  8. No cortana music tab

in Cortana
    No cortana music tab: I'm trying to connect cortana to spotify however, there isn't any music tab to do so. Even when I ask her "hey cortana, play 50's rock and roll" she tells me that she works better with spotify and to enable it under the music tab however, she will start it with iheartradio...
  9. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Music section in Cortana Notes: Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487
  10. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Notebook Music Missing: Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. music missing from cortana notebook

2. no music tab in cortana notebook

3. cortana notebook music menu missing

4. cortana is missing music tab