Windows 10: "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :

Discus and support "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work : in Cortana to solve the problem; On Windows 10, Cortana gives you the temperature in Fahrenheit without checking Regional Settings or Location. A quick solution is to ask: What’s the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Glen Rowell, Dec 19, 2019.

1. "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :

On Windows 10, Cortana gives you the temperature in Fahrenheit without checking Regional Settings or Location. A quick solution is to ask: What’s the weather like in Celsius? or just Weather in Celsius? But why doesn't "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" work?

:)

Glen Rowell, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

Read more: Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on your weather settings | Windows Central

Brink, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10, Cortana Weather in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Hi Community, I had this issue and I found solutions that I would like to share with you. On Windows 10, Cortana gives you temperature in Fahrenheit without checking your Regional Settings or Location. A quick solution is to ask:
    What’s the weather like in Celsius? or just Weather in Celsius?
    or Weather in Kelvin? Real solution is to configure it: Start
    Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius. Below are images of settings and the result. Enjoy.

"Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work : af83d0ce-f5bd-4256-8309-10889923ff98.jpg

Sven Kelemen, Dec 19, 2019
  4. B.S.R. Win User

"Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :

Windows 10, Cortana Weather in Celsius instead of Fahrenheit

Thanks for this tip. Incidentally, before I could select a unit the first time, I had to first "Add" one from
    Cortana > Notebook > Weather > Units. Once I did, the Units setting appears as you've illustrated.

Although "adding" a unit was required, the behavior was really just a toggle between Celsius/Fahrenheit, which is how it subsequently appears. I'd say the "Add" bit was just a waste of code.

B.S.R., Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

"Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work :

1. "Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather -> Units - Set Celsius" doesn't work : - Similar Threads - Cortana Notebook Weather

2. Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius: Trying to change the setting in Weather widget from F to C. I want the temperature to be shown in Celsius. I went to the widget settings, changed it from F to C. Still the same. Setting is not saved each time. Tried more than 10 times in 2 days... restarting my computer many...
  3. Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 weather widget units don't change from Fahrenheit to Celsius: Trying to change the setting in Weather widget from F to C. I want the temperature to be shown in Celsius. I went to the widget settings, changed it from F to C. Still the same. Setting is not saved each time. Tried more than 10 times in 2 days... restarting my computer many...
  4. Change weather to Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change weather to Celsius: How does one Change weather to Celsius on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-weather-to-celsius/3b74bdea-955a-4671-889d-09ad7e0c0bc1
  5. Change weather to Celsius

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change weather to Celsius: How does one Change weather to Celsius on the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-weather-to-celsius/3b74bdea-955a-4671-889d-09ad7e0c0bc1
  6. Change weather to Celsius

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weather Temperature units

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather Temperature units: how can i change it so that the weather app on my taskbar shows the temperature in kelvin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-temperature-units/f38b9717-dce1-40d1-9cc5-2fd5ccb359db
  8. Cortana Weather Unit

in Cortana
    Cortana Weather Unit: How do I change the weather units from F to C? I do not see notebook to make this change. I also cannot turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. HP envy x360 is the laptop model...
  9. Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius

in Cortana
    Cortana provides weather info in Fahrenheit, instead of Celsius: Hi, I've been using Cortana for years and when asking her about weather, she provided information in Celsius. About two months ago, without me (deliberately) changing any settings, she started providing temperatures in Fahrenheit. I've checked all the settings I could think...
  10. Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings

in Windows 10 News
    Cortana finally gives weather in Celsius based on weather settings: [img] For some time now, users outside of the US using Cortana could get the weather but it was always in Fahrenheit. To get around this US-based temperature system, users had to use the voice assistant to request the temperature in Celsius specifically each time. It...