Windows 10: Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

Discus and support Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In May, we announced that Cortana, the first personal digital-assistant who works across your PC & your phone, will be coming to Android and iOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

Source: Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta | Blogging Windows

Brink, Aug 23, 2015
  2. Trust_No1 Win User

Why gee-wilker's Auntie Emme, if all of them thar' Android peoples kin gettin' that Cortani, why can't any of us 'er Windows 7 and 8 folks get it? Grrrrr, those dern Androidian's seem to git it all.

:)

Trust_No1, Aug 24, 2015
  3. cortana not compatible with my device

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to check if the Cortana is available in Sony device.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps regarding the
    Cortana support in Android devices.

Refer: Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

Hope this information helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

Deepika Gowda, Aug 24, 2015
  5. Hal0freak Win User
    Became a tester, now how exactly do i install er? *Rolleyes

-NVM Figured it out

Hal0freak, Aug 25, 2015
  6. I'm running Windows 10 and still can't use Cortana. Not if you live in Canada eh. *Mad

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta

1. Cortana Now Available on Android in Public Beta - Similar Threads - Cortana Available Android

2. New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android and iOS: Last month Chris Novak, Head of Xbox Research and Design, shared our vision of a unified Xbox experience across devices that puts gamers at the center, enabling them to stay connected to their games, friends and communities, which will come to fruition with the release of...
  3. New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox App (Beta) on Mobile now available on Android: Last month Chris Novak, Head of Xbox Research and Design, shared our vision of a unified Xbox experience across devices that puts gamers at the center, enabling them to stay connected to their games, friends and communities, which will come to fruition with the release of...
  4. Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta 2 and Platform Stability now available: A few weeks ago we unwrapped the first Beta of Android 11 with a focus on people, controls, and privacy. As we highlighted in the #Android11Beta Launch, we’re making Android more people-centric and expressive, helping users control their smart devices, and giving...
  5. Android 11 Beta is available

in Windows 10 News
    Android 11 Beta is available: As we shared with you last week, we postponed our beta release of Android 11 so that people could focus on important discussions about racial justice. Today's release looks differently than originally planned - instead of a livestream event, we're sharing a few videos and...
  6. Cortana Beta apps features not available

in Cortana
    Cortana Beta apps features not available: i have recently downloaded windows 10 version 2004 and I have got the Cortana Beta app and many features of the previous Cortana app have been lost. When I say to open an app to Cortana, it just show web results for how to open the related app. Is there a way to fix this...
  7. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  8. Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play

in Windows 10 News
    Vivaldi Beta for Android is now available on Google Play: I received a notification email this morning advising that Vivaldi beta for Andriod was finally available. I believe it does qualify as Windows related as it is packed with cool Syncing features for passwords and bookmarks, etc. I was able to instantly sync with my desktop....
  9. Microsoft Launcher beta 5.3.0 version for Android now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher beta 5.3.0 version for Android now available: Hi there, beta users! The first major version of Microsoft Launcher after we migrate to Microsoft Tech community is now fully available for your testing starting from today! We are rolling out 5.3 release for you to try out, in this version we include several fix and...
  10. Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox 62 now available for public beta testing for Windows users: Mozilla after releasing its earlier version of Firefox 61 to general public, has started development work on its next version Firefox 62 for the web browser. The company has now made available the latest Firefox 62 version for public beta testing with new features. The...