Windows 10: Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

Discus and support Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help... in Cortana to solve the problem; Damn. This is sloppy, MS. Brand new install of Windows 11. Thought I'd give Cortanaq another spin. Setup is fine: It can tell me the time, date and... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Steve Hall 74, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

Damn. This is sloppy, MS. Brand new install of Windows 11. Thought I'd give Cortanaq another spin. Setup is fine: It can tell me the time, date and weather. Anything else I get a variation of "Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one."Seriously: "Cortana, set an alarm for 6.30" - just returns a web result!?"Cortana, open Notepad" "Sorry, I'm still utterly useless""Cortana, take a note" "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that."Is it really this bad, or am I doing something wrong?

:)

Steve Hall 74, Apr 25, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2022
  3. more123 Win User
    Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Apr 25, 2022
  4. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

1. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help... - Similar Threads - Cortana fresh install

2. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  3. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  4. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...: Damn. This is sloppy, MS. Brand new install of Windows 11. Thought I'd give Cortanaq another spin. Setup is fine: It can tell me the time, date and weather. Anything else I get a variation of "Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one."Seriously: "Cortana, set an alarm for...
  5. Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana on fresh Windows 11 install can hardly do anything: "Sorry, I'm not able to help...: Damn. This is sloppy, MS. Brand new install of Windows 11. Thought I'd give Cortanaq another spin. Setup is fine: It can tell me the time, date and weather. Anything else I get a variation of "Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one."Seriously: "Cortana, set an alarm for...
  6. I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows: I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows 10 and I'm stuck here copying windows files it's been at 0 for roughly an hour, and I already formatted my ssd, if anyone could help that you be appreciated...
  7. Cortana not working "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." after Windows update 20H2

in Cortana
    Cortana not working "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." after Windows update 20H2: Hi, I just updated my windows and Cortana doesn't work. I can't set reminders, open spotify etc. "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." At the beginning she was totally not working, but I manage to change that. "Sorry, but Cortana is not available in English United Kingdom...
  8. Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything"

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything": I am using windows 10 home single language I am facing this issue whenever I am going click microphone logo on Cortana search box to say something it immediately says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything" ,I tried checking microphone set up then using microphone I...
  9. Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?

in Cortana
    Is there anything - literally ANYTHING - that Cortana CAN do?: The forums are full of people pointing out that Cortana is no longer capable of performing any tasks whatsoever other than stating "I can't help you with that' and, bizarrely, searching bing as though it thinks that "book an appointment for 2pm" means "please search the...
  10. So, I'm not able to type on Windows Search or anything really to do with it but im able to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So, I'm not able to type on Windows Search or anything really to do with it but im able to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GhostSpider200 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtu3bg/so_im_not_able_to_type_on_windows_search_or/