Windows 10: Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

Discus and support Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ChrisH611, Sep 26, 2019.

1. ChrisH611 Win User

Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana screen was half the size as the new cortana screen, what can i do?

:)

ChrisH611, Sep 26, 2019

2. Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Sep 26, 2019
  3. JEndter Win User
    Cortana only says "sorry I didn't get that..."

I have the same issue. Cortana is not working and just repeats phrases like Sorry, I didn't get that. Started around 4/3/2015. As someone suggested, I turned off both WiFi and Cellular data and Cortana will respond to commands like Call Susan. Any other
    commands, Cortana will say I cant connect at the moment, try again in a little bit. Cortan is hearing voice commands so no issue with the microphone. There is definitely an issue with Cortana's connection to Microsoft.

Phone: Lumina 830

Carrier: AT&T

Software: Windows Phone 8.1 Update

OS Version 8.10.14176.243

JEndter, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

1. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " - Similar Threads - Cortana does thing

2. Cortana won't open apps once I asked cortana to open skype she said Sorry but for the time...

in Cortana
    Cortana won't open apps once I asked cortana to open skype she said Sorry but for the time...: Its saying that wait let me show you [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-open-apps-once-i-asked-cortana-to/027b3dc7-dcd1-48dd-a5e3-9ddcba6a601c
  3. Cortana says "Sorry about that, I didn't hear anything" even before I speak a word.

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Sorry about that, I didn't hear anything" even before I speak a word.: I recently set up Cortana but I get no response when I say "Hey Cortana". Then I clicked on the mic icon in the search bar at the bottom left and before I even start talking cortana says "Sorry about that, I didn't hear anything". I checked my mic by trying to record...
  4. Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything"

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything": I am using windows 10 home single language I am facing this issue whenever I am going click microphone logo on Cortana search box to say something it immediately says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything" ,I tried checking microphone set up then using microphone I...
  5. Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please save she . she is only 16 and keep saying she hates me: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I are silver 1 and they are 5 stars pros so i understand taht they hate sinces game don't work when i end up in there servers [ATTACH] Thats the 1 need saving some in steam is using she. She is on 29 of 30 times doesn't...
  6. Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking

in Cortana
    Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking: Cortana says she doesn't get what I'm asking. Even something as simple as what time is it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-says-she-doesnt-get-what-im-asking/7e33e2c8-48d5-439f-b15a-083d6b257186
  7. Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix?

in Cortana
    Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix?: I have tried everything people have posted re use of Command Prompt Administrator and nothing works. The microphone works fine. Cortana displays the question asked, but does nothing. After a few seconds, it responds with the above statement. Any fix?...
  8. cortana can hear me fine, but still responds with "I'm sorry, I didn't get that"

in Cortana
    cortana can hear me fine, but still responds with "I'm sorry, I didn't get that": when asking her to set a reminder or look something up, my words show up at the bottom as I speak them and the circle spins for a bit, then she says "I'm sorry, I didn't get that" as if my microphone wasn't working or something. if I ask her something like "oh, how are you...
  9. Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that

in Cortana
    Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that: Dictation works fine in Word and in the search box. However, Cortana does not act on any command. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-only-replies-sorry-i-didnt-get-that/c1ea7a17-0cd2-47c1-b4be-02dbe6721e1c"
  10. Cortana only responses "I didn't get that'

in Cortana
    Cortana only responses "I didn't get that': This is my first time to use Cortana,. I changed the region and language before this happened, from Chinese to English and China to the united states. Though I didn't know if it worked well before I changed the settings, Cortana does not work now, only saying "I didn't get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana sorry i didnt get that

2. sorry about that i didnt hear anything cortan

3. cortama says sorry i didnnt catch that

4. what does cortana mean when cortana sayes i didnt chach that,
  5. cortana respone is sorry i didnt get that,
  6. cortana sorry i didnt catch that,
  7. Cortana only replies Sorry I didnt get that,
  8. cortana i didnt catch that,
  9. cortana says i didnt get that