Windows 10: Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix?

Discus and support Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix? in Cortana to solve the problem; I have tried everything people have posted re use of Command Prompt Administrator and nothing works. The microphone works fine. Cortana displays the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by BurtPierce, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix?

I have tried everything people have posted re use of Command Prompt Administrator and nothing works. The microphone works fine. Cortana displays the question asked, but does nothing. After a few seconds, it responds with the above statement. Any fix?

:)

BurtPierce, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Pwoodson Win User

Cortana only says "sorry I didn't get that..."

This is the way I solved the "I'M SORRY, I DIDN;T GET THAT" problem.

1. Go to sound settings

2. Select your microphone

3. Go to PROPERTIES

4. Select ENHANCEMENTS tab

5. Uncheck the following boxes

DC offset cancellation

Noise suppression

Acoustics Echo Cancellation

6. click OK

This is what fixed Cortana in my computer

Pwoodson, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Cortana is not replying to any of my questions

Hi Mehul,

Logout and login into Cortana using a Microsoft account and check if the issue is resolved. Follow the steps below to logout and login into Cortana on the computer.

Step 1: To logout of Cortana, follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana icon located next to Start button on the Task bar.
    • Click on Notebook located at the left panel of the Cortana Window.
    • Click on About me and select the Microsoft account you are currently logged in into.
    • Click on the user account displayed in the window and select Sign out.

Step 2: To sign in into Cortana, follow the steps below:

• Click on Cortana icon located next to Start button on the Task bar.
    • Click on Notebook located at the left panel of the Cortana Window.
    • Click on About me and login using the Microsoft account credentials.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Konmal88 Win User

Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix?

Cortana doesn' t replie.

Cortana doesn' t replie to me. She just search on bing everything I say. What I have to do to solve this problem?

Konmal88, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix?

1. Cortana only replies "Sorry, I didn't get that". How do I fix? - Similar Threads - Cortana replies Sorry

2. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  3. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  4. How do I fix Cortana

in Cortana
    How do I fix Cortana: How do I fix Cortana. She will not pull up web sights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-cortana/886d1320-6946-4730-88ac-eaab1a737d0b
  5. Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything"

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything": I am using windows 10 home single language I am facing this issue whenever I am going click microphone logo on Cortana search box to say something it immediately says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything" ,I tried checking microphone set up then using microphone I...
  6. Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that "

in Cortana
    Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that ": Cortana only does one thing....she says " Sorry I didn't get that " seems like this started happening after an update but im not sure the old cortana screen was half the size as the new cortana screen, what can i do?...
  7. cortana can hear me fine, but still responds with "I'm sorry, I didn't get that"

in Cortana
    cortana can hear me fine, but still responds with "I'm sorry, I didn't get that": when asking her to set a reminder or look something up, my words show up at the bottom as I speak them and the circle spins for a bit, then she says "I'm sorry, I didn't get that" as if my microphone wasn't working or something. if I ask her something like "oh, how are you...
  8. Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that

in Cortana
    Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that: Dictation works fine in Word and in the search box. However, Cortana does not act on any command. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-only-replies-sorry-i-didnt-get-that/c1ea7a17-0cd2-47c1-b4be-02dbe6721e1c"
  9. Cortana only responses "I didn't get that'

in Cortana
    Cortana only responses "I didn't get that': This is my first time to use Cortana,. I changed the region and language before this happened, from Chinese to English and China to the united states. Though I didn't know if it worked well before I changed the settings, Cortana does not work now, only saying "I didn't get...
  10. How do I install Cortana? Didn't come with the install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Cortana? Didn't come with the install.: For some reason Cortana wasn't installed when I installed Windows, I don't know whehter I disabled it somehow, but anyway, I'd like to have it. So, how do I install it? I've looked at some instructions nad they say click on the notebook icon, but I hvae no notebook icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sorry i didnt catch that cortana

2. why does cortana keep saying sorry i didnt get that

3. cortana Im sorry I didnt catch that

4. cortana sorry i didnt get that,
  5. Sorry I didnt get that,
  6. cortana keeps saying im sorry i didnt get that,
  7. cortana keeps saying i didnt catch that