Windows 10: Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags

Discus and support Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So when you open Cortana there were tabs for weather, sports, news, etc. Well I deleted all of them except weather. I am trying to add them back but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRKING, Aug 8, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags

So when you open Cortana there were tabs for weather, sports, news, etc. Well I deleted all of them except weather. I am trying to add them back but don't see where to add it. Anyone know how?

:)

BRKING, Aug 8, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Collection album w different artists, each artist displayed as separate album

I have always used 'mp3 tag studio' for years, free. the version is 3.5 beta 22. The program does not mess with any of your music library. It just works on the folder you have selected. This version works on Win7 and even Win 8. In XP there are shell extensions
    for windows explorer but they do not install in Win7 or 8.

Load the album folder using the browse button and select the 'Browse/Edit tags & flags' tab. Select the first song and check the Advanced ID3v2 info box to see all the other tags you can't see otherwise. If it is just this album you can delete all ID3v2
    tags in this popup window by selecting the tag and the delete button. You can safely delete all ID3v2 tags in the popup except 'Attached picture'. This is the embeded album art.

If you have more to do you can use the 'Mass clean up tags' tab. You can write tag info to all the songs in the folder using the 'Mass set tags/flags' tab.

garym123, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Kopper1 Win User
    Recovering deleted items

I'm using the "Myphone" application for backing up information on phone. I was deleting unrequired text messages under the 'Inbox' tab, and the proceeded to clear info from the 'drafts' tag. After selecting the drafts tag, I selected the 'permenantly delete
    all' option, with the assumption that it would delete all the information under the drafts section.

This proceeded to delete all the information under my text messages and not just the drafts section, as it suggested. Is it all all possible to have this deleted information restored, and would it also be possible to change the function of the 'permanently
    delete all' so as to only delete the info under the selected tab.

Kopper1, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags

1. Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags - Similar Threads - Cortana problem deleted

2. Folder tag info- sorting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder tag info- sorting: I need a way to add an editable column for folders that can be sorted. We have a folder on the server that contains all of of our job folders in it that the name start with the job #. There can be 3-400 of these during the course of a year. I'd like to add a column that would...
  3. Folder tag info- sorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder tag info- sorting: I need a way to add an editable column for folders that can be sorted. We have a folder on the server that contains all of of our job folders in it that the name start with the job #. There can be 3-400 of these during the course of a year. I'd like to add a column that would...
  4. Folder tag info- sorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. groove music deletes mp3 tags when saving changes to album info

groove music deletes mp3 tags when saving changes to album info: I downloaded the Portal Soundtrack on Steam and when trying to play it through groove music I noticed the album art which is stored as cover.png inside the folder with the music instead of being part of the metadata. So I went to "edit info" menu in the album as I've done...
  6. edit or delete tags in windows10

edit or delete tags in windows10: Hi guys I'm trying to find the master list of tags used in pictures / music etc. I have quite a few misspelt ones that are being offered as suggestions. I need to edit or delete it completely from the master list. I don't want to have to go through every file. This must...
  7. File Explorer tag info

File Explorer tag info: File Explorer view can show tags. How to input tag info? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-tag-info/a0dbb5c9-9f0d-4927-9e00-b1474bcf2400"
  8. Tag info in Microsoft Photos

Tag info in Microsoft Photos: hello i have scanned a whole lot of photos as TIFFS created on a kodak scanner. i have then added tag attributes (principally the date of when the photo was taken) (note: not scanned) in windows 7. When i open them up in Microsoft Photos (windows ten), instead of sorting...
  9. Cortana problem with Sports info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana problem with Sports info: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put a Cortana question. So I have Sports selected as a card/tile but they don't show up when I open Cortana. I get weather and breaking local news but that's it. I have several NFL and MLB Baseball teams selected, I...
  10. Delete Boot Info

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Boot Info: I have upgradede my PC installed win10 onto a new HDD i just connected up the 2 spare HDD's in me case, but 1 must have had a copy of win 10 in it. after booting up for the first time, it asked me for a password, which it said was wrong i was able to click into my...