Windows 10: Cortana problem with Sports info

Discus and support Cortana problem with Sports info in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry if this is the wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put a Cortana question. So I have Sports selected as a card/tile but they don't show up when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRKING, Aug 14, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

Cortana problem with Sports info

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but wasn't sure where to put a Cortana question. So I have Sports selected as a card/tile but they don't show up when I open Cortana. I get weather and breaking local news but that's it. I have several NFL and MLB Baseball teams selected, I have scores and upcoming games both checked on as well as "notify me of a score" but again I get zero sports news. Is this a bug? Has anyone gotten it to work?

:)

BRKING, Aug 14, 2015

2. Cortana is giving me my sports scores and related information in German.

Original Title: Cortana - Sports Scores

For some reason, Cortana is giving me my sports scores and related information in German. Everything else is fine (as in always English), it's just the sports scores.

It does it on both PC and my Lumia 1020.

Anyone else?

ReidAnderson, Aug 14, 2015
  3. C12Sky Win User
    Lumia 950 Windows Phone Notications

FYI. I have tried a soft reset, a hard reset (which reinstalled all the apps). Also, the only notifications I receive from Cortana are reminders. (No flight track info or favorite sports team scores like I do on laptop)

C12Sky, Aug 14, 2015
  4. tcman50 Win User

I am tracking the Cubs and the Bears in Contana and it works great, scores and upcoming games.

Not sure why you are not getting them, under settings in Contana do you have reminders and alerts turned on?

TC

tcman50, Aug 14, 2015
  5. BRKING Win User
    Yes I do have those on

BRKING, Aug 14, 2015
  6. BRKING Win User
    Can you add LSU and New Orleans Saints to your Cortana Sports cards and see if it shows anything?

BRKING, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Cortana problem with Sports info - Similar Threads - Cortana problem Sports

2. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  3. Sport widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sport widget: All of a sudden, the Sports widget is not shown, and when I try to re pin it the following error appears:Unable to pin sports widget at this time.Logged off and back on, still no difference. It's the only widget with this problem. Any ideas?Running Windows 11, latest build...
  4. Bing Sports App Problem

Bing Sports App Problem: I'm not sure I'm in the right spot but here goes. I have Bing Sports on the Start menu. When I click it, I start reading headlines, the page jumps back to the top quickly. It seems like it's 15 seconds or so. Is there a control somewhere to change how quick it refreshes or is...
  5. CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.

in Cortana
    CORTANA STOPPED READING MY CALENDAR EVENTS. SPORTS EVENTS IN PARTICULAR.: CORTANA CAN NO LONGER READ CALENDAR EVENTS BROUGHT IN FROM "ADD CALENDARS". SUCH AS SPORTS AND TV EVENTS. IT CAN ONLY RECOGNIZE EVENTS THAT I MANUALLY TYPE INTO THE CALENDAR APP. I USE OUTLOOK (WEB). THIS FUNCTION ALWAYS WORKED WELL, NOW.... NOT AT ALL. ANY THOUGHTS?...
  6. Yahoo Sports

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Sports: From time to time, my computer gives me a big red warning page telling me Yahoo Sports is an "Unsafe Site". Any ideas what that is all about? 50783
  7. Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve

Has anyone tried to get Cortana to predict the outcome of sporting eve: Cortana has predicted World Cup games with a good deal of accuracy:http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...hes-in-brazil/ And also NFL games: http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/03/c...cts-nfl-games/ She apparently predicted the Patriots would win the SB way back in...
  8. Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags

Cortana problem: I deleted the info tags: So when you open Cortana there were tabs for weather, sports, news, etc. Well I deleted all of them except weather. I am trying to add them back but don't see where to add it. Anyone know how? 14350
  9. Cortana can predict sporting events on PC too, not just mobile

Cortana can predict sporting events on PC too, not just mobile: The only difference is that you have to ask her when the team you're interested in plays their next game, as opposed to asking her directly for a prediction as you would do on your phone. Here's an example of me asking her: [img] 21931
  10. Sports streaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Sports streaming: As I have to watch my sport on the computer,via streaming,can any body advise me,as to the safest, paid for sports streaming site. I have been using free streaming,but it is pathetic,and can be very stressful,with all the adds,and continual stopping,and freeze ups. Regards...