Windows 10: Cortana recurring reminders not working

Discus and support Cortana recurring reminders not working in Cortana to solve the problem; If I create a recurring Cortana reminder on my PC at 2pm every day, the notification pops up once but never again. This used to work fine but stopped... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MableCarter, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Cortana recurring reminders not working

If I create a recurring Cortana reminder on my PC at 2pm every day, the notification pops up once but never again. This used to work fine but stopped on one of the recent major updates. However, this reminder synchronises to my laptop where it appears every day.

How do I fix my PC so the notification appears every day?

:)

MableCarter, Oct 30, 2018
  2. bIOforger Win User

Cortana recurring reminders borked?

Anyone else's Cortana recurring reminders not working? This worked fine in v1709 but now borked in v1803 it seems.

I have one reminder set to go off at 22:30 daily. This has stopped working after the v1803 update.

So deleted and recreated this reminder, it then worked, but only once and did not remind me the following day or thereafter *Mad How can simple things like this get messed up?!?

bIOforger, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Cortana recurring reminders not working

If I create a recurring Cortana reminder on my PC at 2pm every day, the notification pops up once but never again. This used to work fine but stopped on one of the recent major updates. However, this reminder synchronises to my laptop where it appears every
    day.

Rob Nicholson (Home), Nov 9, 2018
  4. Cortana recurring reminders not working

Cortana recurring reminders not working

If I create a recurring Cortana reminder on my PC at 2pm every day, the notification pops up once but never again. This used to work fine but stopped on one of the recent major updates. However, this reminder synchronises to my laptop where it appears every
    day.

MableCarter, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Cortana recurring reminders not working

1. Cortana recurring reminders not working - Similar Threads - Cortana recurring reminders

2. How reminder work for Recurring task

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How reminder work for Recurring task: hi every body, i get so confused on how MS todo reminder work ? i have several task that repeating everyday , but after some day the reminder do not notify me and the reminder item change to grey color. for example a task that repeat every day at 3pm, the reminder get...
  3. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  6. cortana reminder not working

in Cortana
    cortana reminder not working: I am not a minor so why isn't the cortana reminders working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder-not-working/5cc96a20-c408-4490-8b8f-3600cba45bf9"
  7. Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder"

in Cortana
    Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder": The issue I'm dealing with is that a reminder that has been removed from Cortana is still saved to my computer's instance of Outlook. Clicking on the reminder in the calendar sends me to Cortana, where I am met with the error: "Unable to retrieve reminder."...
  8. Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder"

in Cortana
    Recurring Event, Cortana "Can't retrieve reminder": I've had this issue for a couple of years and dealt with it by hiding all Cortana events from my calendar, but I want to start using it again. The issue I'm dealing with is that a reminder that has been removed from Cortana is still saved to my computer's instance of Outlook....
  9. Cortana recurring reminders borked?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana recurring reminders borked?: Anyone else's Cortana recurring reminders not working? This worked fine in v1709 but now borked in v1803 it seems. I have one reminder set to go off at 22:30 daily. This has stopped working after the v1803 update. So deleted and recreated this reminder, it then worked, but...
  10. Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminder Doesn't Work!: Hello! All Cortana reminders don't work for me, how can I fix this issue, please? thanks in advance 70269

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 cortana recurring reminders stopped working