Windows 10: Cortana refuses to lock my PC

Discus and support Cortana refuses to lock my PC in Cortana to solve the problem; It's as simple as that. If I ask Cortana to lock my PC with any combination of words, she either says she can't or she simply opens settings.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Dizz2K7, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Dizz2K7 Win User

Cortana refuses to lock my PC

It's as simple as that. If I ask Cortana to lock my PC with any combination of words, she either says she can't or she simply opens settings. Everything I've looked up tells me to to either create a command, which I'm not gonna do, or open some setting option that isn't there. I've used this feature in the past and it's worked, but as of now... nothing. Is this just... life now? Or is my Cortana just stupid?

:)

Dizz2K7, Nov 3, 2021
Thema:

Cortana refuses to lock my PC

1. Cortana refuses to lock my PC - Similar Threads - Cortana refuses lock

2. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  3. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Cortana
    Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen: Hi,For some reason, I cannot enable Cortana to respond to "Cortana" or "Hey Cortana" when I have my Windows 10 computers locked. I have tried this on three separate windows 10 computers running 21H2 one Windows 10 Home with 16GB/i7 and the other two Windows 10 Pro...one...
  4. Cortana Will Not Respond to "Hey Cortana" or "Cortana" in Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cortana an Lock Screen...

in Cortana
    Cortana an Lock Screen...: Hi There, Cortana an Lock Screen is not working on Lock screen I enabled all setting. Fix me Out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-an-lock-screen/35e5da46-6dd2-4deb-b5a8-6c9bc5e3d826
  6. How to enable Cortana in my lock screen

in Cortana
    How to enable Cortana in my lock screen: I've been search in internet on how to enable Cortana in my lock screen but my Cortana settings look different so I can't enable it on my lock screen. My Cortana settings look like this: [ATTACH] can anyone help me with this?...
  7. Cortana refuses to sing.

in Cortana
    Cortana refuses to sing.: If I tell Cortana to sing, she does not sing and only says, 'I'm not a good singer but I can check your schedule if you ask me.' Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-refuses-to-sing/cb743208-626b-44bd-8d6d-28fd216feb96
  8. Cortana lock screen problem

in Cortana
    Cortana lock screen problem: Hi suddenly from today when I turned on my pc , Cortana lock screen has disappeared . Instead of Cortana icon , exactly in the same place , now is displayed this messagewith the "networkglobal" icon in the left : Download the new browser recommend by Microsoft...
  9. Why Won't Cortana Lock My PC Anymore?

in Cortana
    Why Won't Cortana Lock My PC Anymore?: Ever since she was introduced in Windows 10 saying "Hey, Cortana, lock my PC" caused Cortana to do that. Suddenly she won't. Instead she gives instructions on how to do that manually. Winkey+L (I already know that. I want her to do it so I don't have to press keys)....
  10. This PC refuses to open

in Windows 10 Support
    This PC refuses to open: Hi all, first post here for me, I've been using this forum to help me along with my new laptop for learning the basics (my last computer was windows XP!). I've come across an issue I can't find an answer for though. For some reason I can't access the file "this PC". Every...