Windows 10: Cortana refuses to sing.

Discus and support Cortana refuses to sing. in Cortana to solve the problem; If I tell Cortana to sing, she does not sing and only says, 'I'm not a good singer but I can check your schedule if you ask me.' Why?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AadiSiddiqi, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Cortana refuses to sing.

If I tell Cortana to sing, she does not sing and only says, 'I'm not a good singer but I can check your schedule if you ask me.' Why?

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Aug 24, 2020

2. Cortana singing

We miss Cortana singing bring it back and the jokes plleeeaaseeee

Rinnegan804, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?

Every time I ask Cortana to sing me a song, she just pulls up a Bing search. This has only been recent, seeing as she would sing a song before today. However, now when I ask her to sing, she doesn't. I'm using Windows 10 and whenever I search to try to
    find answers, my question isn't listed. I've tried using the system file checker, but it told me nothing was wrong. If the singing was removed from Cortana for an update, please bring it back. It was fun. She still tells me jokes, weather, and does searches,
    but she doesn't sing anymore. Please help.

Thanks.

M Brumback, Aug 24, 2020
  4. nuthut Win User

Cortana refuses to sing.

Cortana singing

Why doesn't Cortana sing "Soft Kitty" anymore? I thought that was one of your best easter eggs.

nuthut, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Cortana refuses to sing.

1. Cortana refuses to sing. - Similar Threads - Cortana refuses sing

2. singing in problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    singing in problem: hello, everyone, I have a problem signing in with my school account to windows and Microsoft store, although it is active and not closed. I singed in successfully to Microsoft 356 and outlook. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know could anyone help. Thanks in...
  3. Sing in system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing in system: Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-system/d860c708-92be-4c7a-a48b-a0c305f82f5e
  4. Sing in system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sing in system: Why the **** does it log me out for 2 goddam hours BEACUSE OF SOME DUMB **** fix that crappy 2 hour thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-system/d860c708-92be-4c7a-a48b-a0c305f82f5e
  5. Cortana refuses to lock my PC

in Cortana
    Cortana refuses to lock my PC: It's as simple as that. If I ask Cortana to lock my PC with any combination of words, she either says she can't or she simply opens settings. Everything I've looked up tells me to to either create a command, which I'm not gonna do, or open some setting option that isn't...
  6. sing in failure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sing in failure: I'm facing sign-in problem in my leptop.I'm using asus vivobook s531FL windows 10.but last few days i can't log in to my leptop. my Hello Face is not working and asking for pin.but here Pin and Password nothing is working. Everything is not accepting just shows that...
  7. Cortana sings to me in Chinese?!

in Cortana
    Cortana sings to me in Chinese?!: I bought her in Hong Kong a year and a half ago, and i figured she would learn English in all that time, but when i say 'Hello', she starts singing to me in Chinese. Both her region and language are set to English, and she seems to understand my questions, but she always...
  8. sing in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sing in problems: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-problems/945640a4-35da-4bbd-8af5-8e5b05dac58a
  9. Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?

in Cortana
    Why Doesn't Cortana Sing Songs Anymore?: Every time I ask Cortana to sing me a song, she just pulls up a Bing search. This has only been recent, seeing as she would sing a song before today. However, now when I ask her to sing, she doesn't. I'm using Windows 10 and whenever I search to try to find answers, my...
  10. Sing-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sing-in: Each time Windows updates I have to sign-in just to use my computer. I don't want to sign-in just to use my computer. How do I get to the Hello portion without signing in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in/a602980a-9d4a-4cfe-8b8b-0459f83cff71"