Windows 10: CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!?

Discus and support CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; SALUDOS!! SOY DE SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO, LLEVO TRE DIAS INTENTANDO JUGAR PUBG LITE Y ME SALE UN ERROR EN MI REGION, HE TRATADO DE SOLUCIONARLO CON VARIOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnnetteRondon, Oct 29, 2020.

1. CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!?

SALUDOS!! SOY DE SAN JUAN PUERTO RICO, LLEVO TRE DIAS INTENTANDO JUGAR PUBG LITE Y ME SALE UN ERROR EN MI REGION, HE TRATADO DE SOLUCIONARLO CON VARIOS TUTORIALES EN YOUTUBE PERO NADA LO SOLUCIONA. AL IGUAL Q INTENTO USAR CORTANA Y TAMBIEN ME SALE NO DISPONIBLE EN MI REGION!! AYUDAAAAA!!!

:)

AnnetteRondon, Oct 29, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana not recognising UK region setting

Hi Laurence,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that as of now Cortana is only available for U.S.-English. Though search will work in all languages.

I suggest you to change the Language and Region to English (United States), United States to explore Cortana.

You may follow below steps to perform the same.

• Press windows key + x
    • Open Control Panel.
    • If you’re in the standard view, open Clock, Language, and Region and then click Region.
    • In Region change the following settings:
      • Go to Formats tab and set format as English (United States).
      • Go to Location tab and set Home Location as United States.
      • Go to Administrative tab and set Current System Locale to English (United States).
    4. In Clock, Language, and Region, click Languages and make sure English (United States) is set as your primary language. If you don’t have the language install, click on Add a language, search for English (United States), install
    it, and set it as your primary.

5. Re-boot your computer and you should now be able to use Cortana outside of the US.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Arul_D, Oct 29, 2020
  4. CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!?

cortana in 8.1 and 10 (region)

Hi Subham,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows Mobile Insider Preview.

I understand your concern about accessing Cortana after upgrading to latest version of Windows, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to access Cortana?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Windows 10 have you installed on your phone?

I suggest you to change the settings for Cortana like language and region appropriately and check if it helps.

Refer: Meet Cortana

(Applies to Windows 10 phones as well)

Also, try to refer to the post: Why is Cortana not available for me on Windows
    10?
    replied by Sharath Srinivas on July 30, 2015.

As the steps in the above link applies to Windows 10 PC's, I suggest you to try to follow the same settings on you phone and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and the required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!?

1. CORTANA REGION ERROR !!!? - Similar Threads - CORTANA REGION ERROR

2. CORTANA NOT WORKING AFTER REGION CHANGE TOO

in Cortana
    CORTANA NOT WORKING AFTER REGION CHANGE TOO: Hi Mahroof here. i am using windows 10 home edition. i tried to use the function of cortana. unfortunately its doesnt work after region change as well. i need a solution. thank you...
  3. Cortana Regions And Languages

in Cortana
    Cortana Regions And Languages: Cortana is not working again. It says 'Cortana isn't available In your region' Please tell all the available regions. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-regions-and-languages/65d4c67b-5d92-4347-b44e-fbc84d40064d
  4. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana says "It is not available in your region.": Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region. I am from India and I can speak English and...
  5. Cortana always says Unavailable In My Region, even if I change regions.

in Cortana
    Cortana always says Unavailable In My Region, even if I change regions.: Whenever i Try To Open Cortana it says Unavailable In My Region Even If i Change Regions i tried 3 different regions it doesn't work. * Original title: Cortana...
  6. Is there a way for me to use Cortana in my region?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way for me to use Cortana in my region?: [ATTACH] Hi! So, I want to give Cortana a try on my Windows 10 Home, but sadly it says that it's not available in my region. I have windows in Polish, I am in Poland, but is there a way for me to use Cortana at all in English? [Picture: "Cortana is not available in Your...
  7. How to Change Regional Settings to Make Cortana Work

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Change Regional Settings to Make Cortana Work: Cortana on Windows 10 will only work in specific regional settings and languages: Regions: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, United Kingdom, and United States. Languages: Chinese (Simplified), English (U.K.), English...
  8. Cortana not enabled - region Australia, language English

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana not enabled - region Australia, language English: As you can see below, Cortana will not enable despite Australia and English being selected. I am 100% up to date on updates. [img] [img] Is there any other settings I need to change to get Cortana to work? Thanks! 30734
  9. Regions trouble with Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regions trouble with Cortana: Why ( and im in canada ) when I got win10 to tell me the local temp in celcius.. cortana tells me the temp in farenheit with no option to change it to celcius.. 9752
  10. Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected.: Hey guys, Not long installed the new Windows 10, but I had to change my language pack from English - United States to English - United Kingdom, now I'm trying to activate Cortana, but comes up saying Cortana isn't supported in the region or language you've selected....