Windows 10: Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing

Discus and support Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing in Cortana to solve the problem; I have set daily timed reminders such as "remind me to do this at 1:30 p.m. on weekdays," and the reminders are still active as "Upcoming" or "Later"... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by AlexAnderlik, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing

I have set daily timed reminders such as "remind me to do this at 1:30 p.m. on weekdays," and the reminders are still active as "Upcoming" or "Later" in my Cortana journal, but after I log out of my computer they remain in the journal and never give notifications.

I am using Windows 10 on a managed work computer. I have troubleshooted this by ensuring that notifications are on system-wide and for all apps and for all Cortana notifications, and Quiet Hours and Focus Assist are both off. This problem is persistent and seems to have no clear solution. Since they are for time-sensitive work-related activities it is important that this functionality is fixed.

:)

AlexAnderlik, Dec 4, 2018
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Dec 4, 2018
  4. K7AAY Win User

Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing

See all reminders in Windows 10

As suggested in Microsoft's post "Get reminders from Cortana", open the Cortana window and choose Notebook > Reminders for that list.

K7AAY, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing

1. Cortana Reminders Aren't Appearing - Similar Threads - Cortana Reminders Aren't

2. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  3. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  6. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  7. ask Cortana for a reminder

in Cortana
    ask Cortana for a reminder: I just set up Cortana on 2 computers and asked her to remind me of an appointment. On one she reminded me with a box in the lower corner, but on the other one, she made a verbal announcement. How do I choose the method?...
  8. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"
  9. Unreliability of Cortana reminders

Unreliability of Cortana reminders: Has anyone else found Cortana's reminders to be unreliable? For no apparent reason reminders that I set don't ring. Also reminders that I've had set to ring daily and which DID ring daily for a long time all of a sudden stopped for no reason that I can see. Does anyone...
  10. Cortana speeh reminder

Cortana speeh reminder: I've just bought a windows phone, as recommended in the shop, to have it remind me each day, at the same time, to take my tablets. I need it to do this via speech. Basically, each day at 1pm I want it to say "Take your tablets it is 1pm". I don't want any snooze periods...