Windows 10: Cortana reminders in calendar on phone, but not PC?

Discus and support Cortana reminders in calendar on phone, but not PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a PC and a Phone both with the latest build of Windows 10 (Stable, not insider) and all of the apps are up to date (updated yesterday to most up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PerfectBlue, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Cortana reminders in calendar on phone, but not PC?

I have a PC and a Phone both with the latest build of Windows 10 (Stable, not insider) and all of the apps are up to date (updated yesterday to most up to date versions).

If I set up a time\date based reminder using Cortana on my phone it appears as an entry in my calendar on my phone, but it does not appear in the calendar on my PC.

I'm logged in using the same Microsoft account, and and calendar entry that I set up directly in the calendar syncs perfectly (both ways). The problem seems to be limited to reminders set up in Cortana.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

:)

PerfectBlue, Oct 20, 2017

2. windows 10 phone cortana reminders

When I create a reminder using Cortana on my phone, it appears in my calendar as expected. When I open the calendar on another device the reminder does not appear. If I try to open the reminder on my phone calendar the calendar app crashes.

Any suggestions!

n_henderson, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Windows Phone - Cortana-Calendar Issue

The reminder does not have any location information. Once the reminder is added to the calendar.

Shouldn't the calendar app (instead of Cortana) remind me like it does for other applications? Otherwise, if we have to disable Location Services due to limited battery, we will end up having to lose all reminders.

Punit Ganshani (PG), Oct 20, 2017
Thema:

Cortana reminders in calendar on phone, but not PC?

1. Cortana reminders in calendar on phone, but not PC? - Similar Threads - Cortana reminders calendar

2. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  3. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. Calendar/Reminder app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar/Reminder app: Hi, I`m looking for calendar/reminder/to-do app for my dad, that meets these requirements: - multiple notifications for 1 event, 21 days before, 14, 7, 3 etc. - notifications appear on desktop, after start of system - view for next week/month events - as simple as possible I...
  6. Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana

in Cortana
    Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana: Hi, Is there a way to remove a reminder which has created an event in my calendar, whilst still keeping the original reminder? To rephrase, I want to be reminded by Cortana, but I do not want the reminder to appear as an event on my calendar as it takes up a lot of space,...
  7. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  8. Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "reminders" in Windows 10 Calendar: In the left panel of Windows 10 Calendar, there is a Cortana drop down and a box to check for reminders. I have the box checked, yet when I ask Cortana to "remind me to..." it puts the reminder in Microsoft Tasks and not in Calendar. Previously, it would put the reminder in...
  9. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  10. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"