Windows 10: Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...

Discus and support Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common... in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using Cortana on my laptop for a long time to set alarms and reminders but today after updating my windows I lost the ability to do that. I... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Deepanshu Chaudhary, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...

Hello, I'm using Cortana on my laptop for a long time to set alarms and reminders but today after updating my windows I lost the ability to do that. I can still set alarms on my pc which is also running the latest update with the latest version of Cortana. I don't know why it's happening or how to fix this. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common... added0ac-ad09-4e2d-bf74-b42a96e4df96?upload=true.png

:)

Deepanshu Chaudhary, Dec 5, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

alarm on cortana

Hi,

It is possible that your location in your PC is set in a different region, making Cortana's alarms delayed. To further assist your concern, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you checked your time zone if it is set correctly?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC such as software update, installed new application, changed a setting, etc. prior to the issue?

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Tehmyne Win User
    Cortana Alarms

When I ask Cortana to set an alarm on my phone, it responds "I'm sorry, I can't create more alarms. Turn one off, and try again." But I don't have any other alarms on my phone in any app. The Cortana on my phone is linked to the one on my laptop, but on
    that too, I have no alarms set. What's going on?

Tehmyne, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...

1. Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common... - Similar Threads - Cortana reply's I'm

2. I can't reply to the other form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't reply to the other form: https://we.tl/t-LQYIqSk75H here is the link to we transfer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reply-to-the-other-form/c1f53617-098b-41f8-b244-7d18ffa2611e
  3. I can't reply to the other form

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reply to the other form: https://we.tl/t-LQYIqSk75H here is the link to we transfer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reply-to-the-other-form/c1f53617-098b-41f8-b244-7d18ffa2611e
  4. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  5. Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't help with that." to everything in Windows 11: I setup Cortana recently on my new Windows 11, and it responds "Sorry, I can't help with that." to every task. Be it making a new list, accessing my calendar, or even turning up the volume. It will do simple tasks like tell me a joke, but that's pretty useless.I have done...
  6. Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."

in Cortana
    Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.": Hi people, Can someone help me playing spotify songs through cortana? I use the cortana app from the Microsoft Store, and when I try to play a song it says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." I thought I can solve it from this tab but the I get this error. Anyone...
  7. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

in Cortana
    cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.: my windows version is 20H2 and i have updated latest version of cortana but it say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.please say how i fix it andthere are no notebook on cortana....
  8. Cortana not working "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." after Windows update 20H2

in Cortana
    Cortana not working "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." after Windows update 20H2: Hi, I just updated my windows and Cortana doesn't work. I can't set reminders, open spotify etc. "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." At the beginning she was totally not working, but I manage to change that. "Sorry, but Cortana is not available in English United Kingdom...
  9. Setting Alarm with Cortana

in Cortana
    Setting Alarm with Cortana: I was able to set an alarm with Cortana but with the new update comes with win10 2004 Cortana is unable to do it. Is there a poblem or Microsoft is going back instead further? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that

in Cortana
    Cortana only replies Sorry, I didn't get that: Dictation works fine in Word and in the search box. However, Cortana does not act on any command. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-only-replies-sorry-i-didnt-get-that/c1ea7a17-0cd2-47c1-b4be-02dbe6721e1c"