Windows 10: cortana requires me to sign in

Discus and support cortana requires me to sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Asualia, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Asualia Win User

cortana requires me to sign in

When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in.

:)

Asualia, Jun 4, 2019

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 4, 2019
  4. cortana requires me to sign in

Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

cortana requires me to sign in

1. cortana requires me to sign in - Similar Threads - cortana requires sign

2. sign-in requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sign-in requirements: Hello,Before the last recent update of Windows I would sign into my account either with my fingerprint or with my PIN. Since some days after the update, every time I scan my finger successfully my PIN is also asked to unlock Windows. I checked the sign in requirements in the...
  3. Require sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  4. Require sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  5. Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In

in Cortana
    Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In: How do I get Cortana to stop popping up and asking me to sign in on my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC? I had to reinstall Windows 10 and this is getting really annoying have this box pop up over and over asking me to sign in. I don't even have a microphone attached to my PC. I've...
  6. Sign in Required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sign in Required: Sign in Required pop up for any document I try to save. "we can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired". Removed the requirement for the pin and now the sign in button only reopens the prompt that sign in is required. The same issue...
  7. Cortana sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana sign in: Hey everyone, So recently I've notice Cortana is having some issues after attempting to sign in, like just hanging on what seems to be an overloading home page. I click the cortana button on my taskbar and this happens: https://ibb.co/tLZQs6k Cortana will load in and ask...
  8. Require sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Require sign in: I am unable to change require sign in. That field is greyed out and says, Windows hello is preventing some options from being shown. How do I change this? This is on a computer I just purchased. Thank you....
  9. Cortana sign in

in Cortana
    Cortana sign in: When I sign in to Cortana, it says that minors are not allowed to use their Microsoft accounts with it. A simple Bing search shows that the minimum age needed to use it is 13 and I am 15. I have checked my age in my Microsoft account and it is right. It shows the following...
  10. Microphone Requirements For Cortana

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Requirements For Cortana: I have Cortana set up and working pretty nicely with this microphone. http://www.amazon.com/Kinobo-Microph...8980144&sr=1-1 On initial setup I did get the "might not work so good with this microphone" (paraphrasing) dialog. To my Star Trek delight it responds to...