Windows 10: cortana requires me to sign in

Discus and support cortana requires me to sign in in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Asualia, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Asualia Win User

cortana requires me to sign in

When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in.

:)

Asualia, Jun 4, 2019

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 4, 2019
  4. cortana requires me to sign in

Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

cortana requires me to sign in

1. cortana requires me to sign in - Similar Threads - cortana requires sign

2. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  3. Sign in issues with Cortana.

in Cortana
    Sign in issues with Cortana.: When I try to use cortana it says I need to sign in but I am already signed in. ***Title modified from: cortana requires me to sign in*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-issues-with-cortana/fabfbd86-e0a2-4b0a-83b0-0fbf34fdab2f"
  4. Unable to sign in to cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in to cortana: I am 17 years old as of now and I tried logging in into Cortana. But i am getting a message that I am a minor. As far as I know anyone above 13yrs can use Cortana. Also I have recieved error 0x80190005. I am looking forward for a solution to my problem. Thank you...
  5. Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-In Options - Require Sign-In Cannot Be Turned Off: I am the administrator and the only user of my new Lenovo X1 laptop running Windows 10. I don't want to have to type a password or use the face recognition function every time that I lift the laptop's lid. But I'm being forced by Windows to sign in every time because it will...
  6. Double sign-in required

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Double sign-in required: I recently updated to Windows 10, version 1809, and I am getting the double sign-in request again even though I have turned off the option to "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart."...
  7. why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????: why does Cortana keep telling me to sign in when I am already signed in ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_shopping/why-does-cortana-keep-telling-me-to-sign-in-when/5468c679-83be-419b-ba45-c6edd14c279d
  8. How to disable the sign in requirement

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to disable the sign in requirement: How to remove the e-mail account from Windows 10, or how to disable the sign in requirement. [img] I followed the instructions but it did not work. [img] 29291
  9. Can Not Sign In To Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Sign In To Cortana: When I click on Cortana, in the start menu, It asks me to sign in. But the sign in screen flashes and I can't sign in. 13207
  10. Microphone Requirements For Cortana

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Requirements For Cortana: I have Cortana set up and working pretty nicely with this microphone. http://www.amazon.com/Kinobo-Microph...8980144&sr=1-1 On initial setup I did get the "might not work so good with this microphone" (paraphrasing) dialog. To my Star Trek delight it responds to...