Windows 10: cortana responding to both pc and my harman kardon invoke when giving a command hey cortana

Discus and support cortana responding to both pc and my harman kardon invoke when giving a command hey cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; When I say hey Cortana to the pc my harman kardon invoke responds to. Is there away to just use harman kardan invoke to give commands or how to keep... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by wayne leslie, Jan 7, 2019.

1. cortana responding to both pc and my harman kardon invoke when giving a command hey cortana

When I say hey Cortana to the pc my harman kardon invoke responds to. Is there away to just use harman kardan invoke to give commands or how to keep both of them from responding at the same time. Is there a way to adjust the gain or boost on the harman kardan invoke microphone? //// THANKS WAYNE /////

:)

wayne leslie, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

Source: Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: Captivating sound meets personal digital assistant - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana available on Oct. 22

Source: Hey Cortana, set a reminder: Harman Kardon Invoke voice-activated speaker available October 22 - Windows Experience Blog

See also: Skype calling expands to the Harman Kardon Invoke - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

cortana responding to both pc and my harman kardon invoke when giving a command hey cortana

Skype calling expands to the Harman Kardon Invoke

Source: Skype calling expands to the Harman Kardon Invoke

See also: Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana available on Oct. 22 - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

cortana responding to both pc and my harman kardon invoke when giving a command hey cortana

1. cortana responding to both pc and my harman kardon invoke when giving a command hey cortana - Similar Threads - cortana responding both

2. Harman Kardon Invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke: Invoke will not connect to WiFi or factory reset. The front light is amber color and the light on top just circles around. Will do nothing els . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harman-kardon-invoke/22cbfb92-16ae-45a4-a21f-7fa3573a146b
  3. Harman Kardon invoke

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon invoke: I got a harman kardon invoke with cortana . I took it out of the box and plugged it in . The light in top spins and blinks but never boots up for setup . Anyone know what could be wrong ?...
  4. Harman kardon, cortana invoke don´t respond

in Cortana
    Harman kardon, cortana invoke don´t respond: I try a factory reset, change de wifi and disconnect, but don´t do anything, still with the orange light and "updating" light on the top. an have the application on the phone for the speaker I don't totally speak english...
  5. Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker

in Cortana
    Harman/Kardon Invoke Speaker: My Invoke is not coming on no power. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/harmankardon-invoke-speaker/13438e15-3388-4903-b54e-edf3ac360069
  6. Cortana no longer works on my Harman-Kardon Invoke, after updating to 1903

in Cortana
    Cortana no longer works on my Harman-Kardon Invoke, after updating to 1903: Today I installed the May 2019 update for Windows 10. Previously, I've enjoyed using Cortana on my Harman-Kardon Invoke. Immediately after the update, there doesn't appear to be any way I re-establish the connection between Windows 10, Cortana, the Harman-Kardon Invoke, etc....
  7. Harman Kardon Invoke and Setup with Cortana

in Cortana
    Harman Kardon Invoke and Setup with Cortana: I want to setup my Invoke. Cortana wants to set up Surface Headphones...……..I don't have any. I have tried this on Android and Windows. Any suggestions....
  8. cortana responding to both pc and invoke when giving a command

in Cortana
    cortana responding to both pc and invoke when giving a command: When I say hey Cortana to the pc my invoke responds to. Is there away to just use invoke to give commands or how to keep both from responding at the same time. Is ther a way to adjust the gain or boost on the invoke microphone? //// THANKS WAYNE /////...
  9. Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana available on Oct. 22

in Windows 10 News
    Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana available on Oct. 22: [img] If you’re like me, you use Cortana to regularly add reminders, so you don’t miss anything at work or home. Which is why I’ve asked Cortana to remind me to check out the new voice-activated speaker our partners at Harman Kardon are releasing on Sunday, October 22 –...
  10. Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana

in Windows 10 News
    Harman Kardon Invoke featuring Cortana: We’re excited to share that today, our partner Harman Kardon, released new details about the previously announced voice-activated speaker featuring Cortana*. [img] The Harman Kardon Invoke speaker combines the rich, captivating sound that Harman Kardon is known for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. type cortana commands instead of speaking

2. Is there anyway to invoke you by voice command