Windows 10: CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!

Discus and support CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!! in Cortana to solve the problem; [ATTACH] THIS IS VISIBLE TO ME [ATTACH] AND IN THE MENU BAR ONLY THIS IS VISIBLE. WHERE IS MY LEFT PANEL??... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by microsoft_user_27, Oct 29, 2020.

1. CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!

CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!! ccf57e32-c680-4f36-ad87-d52ed664fdbe?upload=true.png THIS IS VISIBLE TO ME

CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!! b0bc4a59-a87a-443c-84d9-f4a6aa2c3388?upload=true.png AND IN THE MENU BAR ONLY THIS IS VISIBLE.

WHERE IS MY LEFT PANEL??

:)

microsoft_user_27, Oct 29, 2020
  2. keith Win User

Cortana email function

Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana.

keith, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Cortana email function

You need to add the contacts to the 'People' App.

Edwin, Oct 29, 2020
  4. CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!

Cortana - notebook icon missing

Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”. option not turn on

Biswajit samal, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!!

1. CORTANA' S FUNCTIONS MISSING!! - Similar Threads - CORTANA' FUNCTIONS MISSING

2. Cortana's improper functionality

in Cortana
    Cortana's improper functionality: Week ago I purchase a Headphone for better experience of windows features. In starting, it works fine and when I call her, she just do few of task and say "Sorry, I can't help with that." I'm fine with that but now today i call her she didn't respond and even can't search on...
  3. Missing Cortana

in Cortana
    Missing Cortana: My PC restarted itself without telling me and then it took time to reboot to my desktop. Now what i dont see is cortona button missing. I am sure windows have done something to this. How can i get that button back?...
  4. Cortana is missing!

in Cortana
    Cortana is missing!: Previously I was using a windows pirated version, now I have upgraded to a genuine version. Now I am trying to access cortana on my new OS, but I am unable to do so. The icon is missing and I tried right clicking on an empty taskbar, still I couldn't find any option. Please...
  5. Missing Minimize function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Minimize function: When i logged into my computer today, the minimize function was gone. My screen doesnt look like my friends who has the exact same laptop as me. I cannot minimize anything or see my desktop. my only option is to completely exit out of the tabs. I attached a screenshot of my...
  6. cortana is missing

in Cortana
    cortana is missing: i cannot find cortana anywhere on my system at all, so i can not activate her. can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-missing/39068d54-b536-49ca-82d3-9ae49a166640"
  7. Cortana is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is missing: I don't have the icon for Cortana When I right click on the task bar I do not see the option for Cortana so I am unable to turn the icon on Searching settings doesn't help How do I turn Cortana on? I am using 1903 18323.1 126232
  8. Biometrics Missing and Not Functioning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Biometrics Missing and Not Functioning: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5558 PC laptop running Windows 10. I have tried to activate Windows Hello, and searched for the fingerprint reader in the Device manager. However, there isn't even a biometrics category! So there isn't a fingerprint or facial recognition...
  9. Cortana email function

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana email function: Have set up Cortana in windows 10. Works OK. I ask to send email and it asks for contact name. No contact is listed in drop box list. Cannot send mail. I have functioning Comcast, Outlook and Gmail accounts. How do I establish contacts in Cortana. 19140
  10. Extending the Functions of Windows 10’s Cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extending the Functions of Windows 10’s Cortana: Cortana is quite capable, but there are times when I wish it has more features. For example, I really wanted to be able to lock my computer with a single voice command, but Cortana does not have this function built in. Fortunately, it is possible to extend Cortana's function....