Windows 10: cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

Discus and support cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. in Cortana to solve the problem; my windows version is 20H2 and i have updated latest version of cortana but it say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.please say how i fix it... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by poojanakaveesh, Jun 12, 2021.

1. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

my windows version is 20H2 and i have updated latest version of cortana but it say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.please say how i fix it andthere are no notebook on cortana.

:)

poojanakaveesh, Jun 12, 2021

2. why does Cortana unable to play Music . It is saying (I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.)

I want to use my voice commands to play ▶ music � on my Windows 10 Laptop but I can't . Cortana says (I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.) I have both the music players (Groove Music and MusicBee) but she cant control the music � .I have used
    commands like (play the music)(pause the music)(resume the music) but nothing works .It always shows (I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.)

Priyansu Chakraborty, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Cortana can't control music.

This resolution is not for the Cortana app that comes with Windows 10 2004 (19041.388)

1. Open Cortana.
    2. Select Notebook , then Music. - Does not exist in the new Cortana...
    3. Choose Spotify, and enter your account information. Or, create an account. - This step does not help without previous step.
    There are no additional settings that indicate Notebook nor music.

There also are no additional options for Music anywhere within settings:

Cortana has been dumbed down and commonly used features are now gone. Please tell me that you are not going to suggest using Google Home or Amazon Alexa now! lol

Cortana:

cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. 3398c1ad-1b25-4975-84d7-4141554d8d58?upload=true.png

Cortana Settings:

cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. f8d753c2-1428-4c08-b794-f3550b25e8fd?upload=true.png

Windows Version:

1. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. 504be383-b386-4e78-95bb-2a5dda9c93d7?upload=true.png

The Hunted's911, Jun 12, 2021
  4. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

Cortana Sorry I can't play music on Groove right now

Hi,

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issues with playing music on Groove using Cortana, can you tell us if there were any changes made on your computer prior to this concern (i.e., updates,
    software installation)?

In the meantime, we suggest that you visit this thread
    (see Eugene deV's reply) which includes instructions on how to troubleshoot Cortana. The steps provided in the thread will clear Cortana's search history which can help possibly help resolve the issue you're having.

We look forward to your update. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.

1. cortana say I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. - Similar Threads - cortana I'm sorry

2. Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here."

in Cortana
    Cortana says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here.": Hi people, Can someone help me playing spotify songs through cortana? I use the cortana app from the Microsoft Store, and when I try to play a song it says: "I'm sorry, I can't control your music here." I thought I can solve it from this tab but the I get this error. Anyone...
  3. Cortana cant control music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cortana cant control music: [ATTACH] So, a couple of months ago Microsoft updates windows and cortana, i havent used cortana in a while and now when im trying to play music she says she cant do that Some people told me to connect her with spotify in the notebook but the notebook icon is missing....
  4. Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...

in Cortana
    Cortana reply's with "I'm sorry, but I can't help with that." to set alarm and other common...: Hello, I'm using Cortana on my laptop for a long time to set alarms and reminders but today after updating my windows I lost the ability to do that. I can still set alarms on my pc which is also running the latest update with the latest version of Cortana. I don't know why...
  5. Cortana not working "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." after Windows update 20H2

in Cortana
    Cortana not working "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." after Windows update 20H2: Hi, I just updated my windows and Cortana doesn't work. I can't set reminders, open spotify etc. "I'm sorry but I can't help with that." At the beginning she was totally not working, but I manage to change that. "Sorry, but Cortana is not available in English United Kingdom...
  6. why does Cortana unable to play Music . It is saying I'm sorry, I can't control your music...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does Cortana unable to play Music . It is saying I'm sorry, I can't control your music...: I want to use my voice commands to play music � on my Windows 10 Laptop but I can't . Cortana says I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. I have both the music players Groove Music and MusicBee but she cant control the music � .I have used commands like...
  7. Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything"

in Cortana
    Cortana says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything": I am using windows 10 home single language I am facing this issue whenever I am going click microphone logo on Cortana search box to say something it immediately says "Sorry about that I didn't hear anything" ,I tried checking microphone set up then using microphone I...
  8. Cortana can't control music.

in Cortana
    Cortana can't control music.: I am using the latest version of Windows which is Windows 10 2004. Cortana is updated to the latest version When i give command to cortana "Play any song" Cortana replies "Sorry, I can't control your music here." Please anyone help me with this.[ATTACH]...
  9. When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this"

in Cortana
    When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this": When I say "add an appointment" to Cortana, it says "sorry I can't help you with this" what should I do? Cortana has been permitted to access calendar....
  10. Cortana "Sorry, I can't open any apps here."

in Cortana
    Cortana "Sorry, I can't open any apps here.": Hello, I have a new out of the box Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. My PC and Phone are connected properly and I can do things on my phone like open and set the alarm or schedule a reminder but when I ask it to open messenger or Facebook and other apps I just get "Sorry, I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Im sorry I cant control your music here.