Windows 10: Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong" even after telling her to remind me

Discus and support Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong" even after telling her to remind me in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, There's a bug in Cortana (maybe on Windows 10 May 2019 Update). Steps to reproduce: 1. Say "Hey Cortana, remind me to get something at 10... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KeenMosquito34, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong" even after telling her to remind me

Hello,

There's a bug in Cortana (maybe on Windows 10 May 2019 Update). Steps to reproduce:

1. Say "Hey Cortana, remind me to get something at 10 AM."

2. An error message says: "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit."

This happens every time when saying "Hey Cortana, remind me to get something at 10 AM", even the reminder is successfully created. Open Calendar app or check Cortana reminders to see if the reminder is successfully created.

Best regards,

Michael Higham

:)

KeenMosquito34, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Cortana reminders

Hi,

There are two ways to remove Cortana Reminders on your computer.

Kindly follow the steps o how to delete Reminders.

• Launch Cortana from the list of applications.
    • Click the Notebook icon.
    • Select Reminders.
    • To delete reminders, click the check the box that says Complete and move to History or click the
      Trash bin icon to delete

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Fra, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong" even after telling her to remind me

Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong" even after telling her to remind me

1. Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong" even after telling her to remind me - Similar Threads - Cortana says I'm

2. Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..: "Something went wrong" This is the worst message you can get. At least with a blue screen, you know your need to start at the beginning....Anyhow, As I am setting up a new computer with Windows 11, I got to the facial recognition setup Windows Hello, after trying for a while...
  3. keeps saying something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keeps saying something went wrong?: I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells me if i’m sure and everything i press continue and it keeps saying something went wrong? i don’t what’s the problem but my...
  4. keeps saying something went wrong?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keeps saying something went wrong?: I recently got my monitor back and i forgot my pin number, i try to put i forgot password and i do everything as i’m told. the last step where it tells me if i’m sure and everything i press continue and it keeps saying something went wrong? i don’t what’s the problem but my...
  5. Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit" even when action...

in Cortana
    Cortana says "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit" even when action...: I use Cortana often for making alarms. Lately, when I ask for an alarm to be set, Cortana does it, but the error message "I'm sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a little bit" appears, instead of a confirmation of the alarm being made. It's not anything serious, since...
  6. sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sorry something went wrong couldn't turn on the camera: Hi I am used Microsoft Surface labtop3, I few week ago Window hello used face logon it still work propoly. After update patch Window10, Face logon it not work. I try to remove Window hellp face and set up again . It cannot setup after key PIN and then shown "sorry...
  7. search in Chrome gets "sorry something went wrong..."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    search in Chrome gets "sorry something went wrong...": Every search I do in Chrome does not do the search but issues message "sorry something went wrong at our end..." I open a new tab and the message is repeated. I've cleared browsing data, reset settings. No joy. Any suggestions? Thanks. SweetTasha....
  8. Intel Driver & Support Assistant - Sorry, something went wrong ...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Driver & Support Assistant - Sorry, something went wrong ...: Latest Intel Driver & Support Assistant 20.4.17.5 - fails to scan the system and shows a red message: "Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan." This started failing a few weeks ago April 2020, apparently it cannot scan Intel RST 14.8.16.1063 anymore even if it is...
  9. Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue: When I try to redeem a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, it gives me the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. Please help....
  10. Cortana "Something went wrong."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana reminder something went wrong

2. im sorry something went wrong cortana

3. cortana i wanna book something in calendar something went wrong

4. cortana Im sorry something went wrong. Try again in a little bit.,
  5. Search Im sorry something went wrong Cortana,
  6. cortana is say to try again in a little bit,
  7. Im sorry I love Cortana,
  8. it looks like your user name or password is out of date cortana,
  9. CORTANA IAM SORRY SOMETHING WENT WRONG,
  10. cortana it looks like your username or password is out of date im sorry something went wrong,
  11. cortana something went wrong after making reminder,
  12. corna i am sorry something went wrong,
  13. im sorry something went wrong,
  14. cortana something went wrong when setting a reminder every time,
  15. cortana something went wrong message but the reminder is in reminders