Windows 10: Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

Discus and support Cortana says "It is not available in your region." in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone!! I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AdityaVerma_962, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

Hello everyone!!

I had recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 x64 bit 20h2 update. The very next day I updated all my remaining stuf including cortana too . When I opened cortana says that it's not available in my region.

I am from India and I can speak English and understand it very well . When I looked at theRegions and languageswhere it is available it shows India and English. I took help of various sites but none of them worked

Please help.

Thank you

:)

AdityaVerma_962, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Sheena M. Win User

Corana not available in my region?

Hi Terak51,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

According to your post, you are located in US but Cortana says it is not available in your region.

As TomBrad95 suggested, please check that your region and language settings are set to 'English (United States)'.

First, go to Settings > Language. The language at the top of the list needs to be English United States. You can tap and hold on a language to 'move up' the list.

Then go to Settings > Region. Please ensure that 'country/region' is set to US, and that region format matches phone language.

Now, please restart the phone. After the phone has restarted, please check if Cortana is now on the phone.

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Oct 27, 2020
  3. Cortana not available in market region

I have just upgraded to windows 10 in the UK everything was fine until it came to finding how to use Cortana. Got the message about not available in this region despite UK being in the list of regions available. Is it possible to get Cortana working in UK
    without pretending to live in the US ? thanks for any help

Alan

Alan N Francis, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Joe Men Win User

Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

Cortana not available in your region

Hello
    Steve

Cortana is available in these regions for these languages:

• Australia: English
    • Brazil: Portuguese
    • Canada: English/French
    • China: Chinese (Simplified)
    • France: French
    • Germany: German
    • India: English
    • Italy: Italian
    • Japan: Japanese
    • Mexico: Spanish
    • Spain: Spanish
    • United Kingdom: English
    • United States: English
    Additional information can be found at the Cortana's
    regions and languages
    webpage.

Help us make Windows Mobile better by submitting your suggestions and concerns about Windows and Apps using the
    Feedback Hub app. This app is pre-installed on the Windows 10 Mobile operating system, and can be launched via the
    App list menu or by pressing and holding the Volume down +
    Power keys for two to three seconds.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Cortana says "It is not available in your region."

1. Cortana says "It is not available in your region." - Similar Threads - Cortana says available

2. Store is not available in your country or region

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  3. Store is not available in your country or region

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store is not available in your country or region: When i go into the windows store it says store is not available in your country or region i have searched it up and everyone says the same thing reset the store, clear cache, change your region settings, and deleting and reinstalling it. My region is set to United States so i...
  4. Store is not available in your country or region

Store is not available in your country or region: After resetting my pc my Microsoft Store got region-locked and now doesn't work. Whenever I try to open the app it greets me with "Store is not available in your country or region" but I've never had this issue before. Error: 0x87e10002Thank you!...
  5. "Store is not available in your country or region"

"Store is not available in your country or region": its been happening for a long time now but whenever I enter in the microsoft store, the text says "Store is not available in your country or region". Is there anyway to fix this? I would be happy if there is. :...
  6. cortana is not available in my region my pc says. please help

in Cortana
    cortana is not available in my region my pc says. please help: please help my pc says cortana is not available in my region. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-not-available-in-my-region-my-pc-says/12b8e4a0-f8a3-4e6a-a6bc-67e77632a32f
  7. cortana is not available in my region my pc says. please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cortana is not available in my region my pc says. please help: please help my pc says cortana is not available in my region. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-not-available-in-my-region-my-pc-says/12b8e4a0-f8a3-4e6a-a6bc-67e77632a32f
  8. cortana is not available in my region my pc says. please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Philippines: Cortona not available in your region

in Cortana
    Philippines: Cortona not available in your region: Ever since I got my laptop last September 2020, I've used Cortona on a daily basis. However, when there was an update just a few days ago around March 25-31 suddenly my Cortona isn't available in my region. I never changed anything from the "Regional Settings," but suddenly...
  10. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?: Any known fixes? *Confused 7016